Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

2 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Not every game, but pretty close. 

I call shenanigans on not attempting it as scum tho 

If for nothing else, he's too much of a stickler for consistency.  I can't recall an instance off-hand but I know Matts as a player well enough to know that he'd recognize not at least making an attempt at a LOLclear or a half-arsed attempt would be picked up on as a scum tell to experienced players who played with him multiple times over.

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

@Danger, @Whicker, @Forge, @squire12, @The Orca, @theuntouchable, @ET80, @Dome, @DingoLadd, @Ragnarok, @Counselor, @Malfatron, @Pickle Rick, @TheKillerNacho, @MWil23, @kingseanjohn, @11sanchez11, @bcb1213, @The LBC, @Tk3, @SwAg, @Matts4313, @MD4L

I am black panther, I can lie detect a post N1. I need each of you to write "I am an avenger-aligned" post so that I can use it as an investigation. I am also asking for protection.

And before I get bashed for claiming so early, I only get it this one time. Since I was going to tell you the information tomorrow, I might as well have a clear/mafia for you. 

I'd be tempted to humor you, but again... I have no way of fact-checking myself because I've gotten NO FREAKIN' PM WITH MY ROLE.

Do you guys think that MattS would be able to pick up on whether or not we started naming DC Characters too (aside from ET obviously). That, or claiming random Avengers that he hasn't heard of, like Lionheart or Jack of Hearts?

32 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:
  5 hours ago, rackcs said:

So I hit a 10 person limit for messages I can send in a day. The following people need to PM me first and then I will send them their roles.

@11sanchez11, @The LBC, @Tk3, @Matts4313, @mission27

Yeah, I caught that too... eventually.  Role is had.  And it's very... literal?  And no, I'm not Batman.

It does make me find this particular post, although helpful, a little too helpful maybe, especially since he wasn't one of the people who had to PM to get his role according to rackcs' post above:

28 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

He may be out of PM's. I had to pm @rackcs for him to get me my role. I believe that @theuntouchable suggested that a bunch of us do the same...or maybe it was @Malfatron

Nothing huge right now, but worth pinning.

Archived