Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

Referring back to this.  Logic would suggest at least 1, probably 2 or more, mafia lay lower than low the first several days just on a strategy of out-of-sight/out-of-mind.  That's not really out of the ordinary for standard mafia games, but this format would appear to favor skirting the edges over hiding in plain sight for a majority of scum.

yes, with a role madness game.....mafia will likely hide

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

It's simple. Matts is saying he has a lie detector and is requesting that everyone say that they are avengers aligned so that he can see if they are lying. The problem is, without knowing his affiliation, that basically means nothing to town, which means at some point, unless we decide to take him for his word, he has to die. 

As for the strikethrough - I saw it, didn't edit my post because that varies from game to game. Its a typo. Jesus man. 

To the first part (and referring more to your OP):

200.gif

To the second part, I'm a freakin' English teacher.  "Buss" means something entirely different than "bus"... and it's not what you'd want it to mean.  Trust me.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

I am avengers aligned. 

I am better than you. 

No lies

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

What in the world are you thinking?!?!?!

Outing yourself N1 with like 23/24 players? Play the odds man!

Play what odds?

1 hour ago, The LBC said:

I'd be tempted to humor you, but again... I have no way of fact-checking myself because I've gotten NO FREAKIN' PM WITH MY ROLE.

You should say it no matter what. Only scum have stuff to hide.

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

thats so lame, matts.

i am not doing that. and it doesnt meet the spirit of the move.

you would have had plenty of chances to subtely accomplish this

also, WHAT ABOUT A ROLEBLOCKER????

not scared of that of all, huh?

i think you are trying to "game the system", but in a really fake way. Because that your meta, and you know that 

(note, if you test this post you will find it the truth).

thanks, matts for making day 1 really easy

I sense someone is scared. Do you think I didnt think this out? My move day 2 is roleblocker. LOL at you Malf. LOL

Now say the words.

Honestly we should lynch anyone who doesnt. Assuming there are 18 civs, they all have nothing to fear. Only scum would have something to fear. 

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

if you could dayhit any one person so far, who would that be?

you dont need a reason. who would you take the shot at?

Give me touch, just because of his call back to the burbs which is the game that Swag calls back to about Touch massacring everyone. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

But I like messing with you.  It's pretty much my meta.  I also didn't know my role at the time, as indicated.  So, by logic of self-preservation, I shouldn't have said it no matter what.

9 minutes ago, Forge said:

It's simple. Matts is saying he has a lie detector and is requesting that everyone say that they are avengers aligned so that he can see if they are lying. The problem is, without knowing his affiliation, that basically means nothing to town, which means at some point, unless we decide to take him for his word, he has to die. 

As for the strikethrough - I saw it, didn't edit my post because that varies from game to game. Its a typo. Jesus man. 

How in the hell could that be a mafia move? The ARE THE INFORMED MINORITY. They know who all are civs. 

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

No lies

Play what odds?

I sense someone is scared. Do you think I didnt think this out? My move day 2 is roleblocker. LOL at you Malf. LOL

Now say the words.

Honestly we should lynch anyone who doesnt. Assuming there are 18 civs, they all have nothing to fear. Only scum would have something to fear. 

Black Panther is both a lie detector and a roleblocker?

• Like 1

Just now, The LBC said:

But I like messing with you.  It's pretty much my meta.  I also didn't know my role at the time, as indicated.  So, by logic of self-preservation, I shouldn't have said it no matter what.

Again, I think every single Town needs to do it. That would force the mafia to do it. Anyone who doesnt participate is a lynch candidate.

Its not like I get your role. Just Truth or Lie.

There is 0 reason for any civ not to do it. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

How in the hell could that be a mafia move? The ARE THE INFORMED MINORITY. They know who all are civs. 

it could be a fake ability.

what you put up with is what you stand for, and i dont like that use of ability 

so if it gets me lynched, so be it