Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

Matts' biggest saving grace right now is the amount of activity he has generated, even though a lot of it may be worthless.  It's more pro-town than ET playing the Ruskie, MWil side-tangenting for activity, or folks like sanchez (though this fits his early meta) hit-and-running.

Plus, as I said to MAlf, Black Panther is 100% in this game as Avenger Aligned. If I was lying, I would have been CC'd by now. I tagged literally every person in the game. 

Just now, The LBC said:

MWil side-tangenting for activity, or folks like sanchez (though this fits his early meta) hit-and-running.

1. I’m now 5-5 on being accused of scum or spastic town, which is why we decided to form the NWO at the end of the last Mafia game

2. I play every game this way. See Overwatch and V for Vendetta, not to mention Criminal Minds.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Malf, I have a series of questions for you:

Is Black Panther an Avenger?

Isnt he a very prominent good guy?

Do you think he is in this game?

Why have I not been CC'd?

yes

yes

maybe. (might be a fake claim role if mafia is giveb them)

because either you are telling the truth about your character name and/or power or its a fake claim

3 minutes ago, Forge said:
7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

if hes town and lying...hes trying to get information. which is shot because mafia likely sees through it too. plus could draw protection away from someone who needs it

if hes town and telling the truth, he runs the risk of being roleblocked or hit before he can use his power. a better play would be to question people without claiming who he is. the fact that this move is SO antitown makes me think its less plausible

if hes mafia. he will just clear a civ tomorrow (probably) and be know as a town leader who is trusted by many.

The claiming was horrific. That's why I hate whatever he is doing. He didn't need everyone to answer the question. "Are you scum" is such a common first day question that nobody thinks twice about it. It was idiotic to just out and claim like that. He could have gotten just a single person to answer that question on the downlow and used that for his lie detector. Getting everyone to answer, getting one person to answer still results in one single cleared civ either way. 

Hadn't considered the role blocking, though. You're right on that. As for him being mafia and being a town leader, definitely not happening on this end. With a closed set up, the only way I verify his story is with his death. Obviously, some others may disagree, but after this, he's never going to be a "town leader" for me. 

This is actually the biggest flaw I didnt think of. A mafia roleblocker. I saw that I have a roleblock night 2 and just assumed that would be the only one.

If mafia has one, I am pretty screwed. Unless someone has an "everything" protect. That would be swell.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

This is actually the biggest flaw I didnt think of. A mafia roleblocker. I saw that I have a roleblock night 2 and just assumed that would be the only one.

If mafia has one, I am pretty screwed. Unless someone has an "everything" protect. That would be swell.

i mean, that was the first thing i thought of lol

• Like 1

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Plus, as I said to MAlf, Black Panther is 100% in this game as Avenger Aligned. If I was lying, I would have been CC'd by now. I tagged literally every person in the game. 

I put less weight in CC's these days, especially early in the game.  While I doubt that mafia would trade one of their own for a high-ranking civ, it's a gambit (your word from earlier) that i could see a more adventurous scum player attempting, figuring that enough additional info (or a possible LOL/false clear could be gained) could make the trade-off worth it if it allows for others to hide in the shadows (i.e. it would be only natural if you flipped scum for the town to circle back to the people you'd said were Avengers-aligned and move them to the top of their lists as lynch candidates, allowing the other scum to skirt for quite a few days).

For whatever it's worth, I have a town read on you right now, but I put less stock in your claimed ability and the results therein.

so your thing is shot because mafia likely agreed to your lie detector thing right away because they knew they would just roleblock you .

so maybe touch is mafia because of that.

still think you might be lying, matts

why in the world would you admit you had a roleblock power, matts