Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

1 minute ago, Forge said:

what about who versus whom? 

The second who is the object of the sentence, thus should be whom, correct? 

I don't expect most people to know that.  I'd love it if they did, but that's one of the few I don't hold against them if they don't.  There's a decent chunk of the population that doesn't even know the word "whom" exists.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don’t see why.  Mafia would have to feel fairly threatened by matts, when there is no guarantee this is even real.  

He does this type of thing a lot.  Even if you assume matts is truthful, I doubt Mafia would be that concerned because matts might randomly target someone no one else thought of.  

If the pool is limited, then yeah, matts is probably going to get blocked and left to be mislynched.

Or, matts is scum and using a fake.  But, he did a pretty good job of fitting existing puzzle pieces together with the whole Green/Avengers thing if he is.  Tbh, I doubt matts is capable of that unless it’s at least somewhat true.

Be prepared. Because I have a back up plan. 

A lot of this was to spur activity and test reactions. I like to create activity for later use. But I think I am going to take it a step further. 

Have a few people (you, malf, rags maybe, I dont know) make a sum list and state it:

A, B, C are all civs

I will test that list. We get 3 clears or a possible mafia.

Thoughts on this?

2 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Word choice is important.  That's all I'll say on the matter.  I didn't say "poor."

still, no point to bradcrumb anything day 1

counselor did a similar thing.

mafia is likely special hunting day 1, so people need to have their poker faces on

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

I don't expect most people to know that.  I'd love it if they did, but that's one of the few I don't hold against them if they don't.  There's a decent chunk of the population that doesn't even know the word "whom" exists.

That seems largely inconsistent. Didn't want to draw attention between you and touch maybe? 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

still, no point to bradcrumb anything day 1

counselor did a similar thing.

mafia is likely special hunting day 1, so people need to have their poker faces on

You should be able to see what I'm doing.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Have a few people (you, malf, rags maybe, I dont know) make a sum list and state it:

A, B, C are all civs

I will test that list. We get 3 clears or a possible mafia.

Thoughts on this?

At least one of these players is not Avengers-Aligned

matts

touch

lbc

orca

• Like 1