Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Because I am not going to use it unless we need to on confirmed scum. Its an anti town move and useless. 

eh, it could block a hit.

its like a jailor without the protection

its how i tried to use my jailor move last micro game

12 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Plus, as I said to MAlf, Black Panther is 100% in this game as Avenger Aligned. If I was lying, I would have been CC'd by now. I tagged literally every person in the game. 

He is definitely an Avenger if he is in the game.  And I think there's a very good chance he is in the game.  However, we have no clue about who all has been put into the game.  Maybe rack incorporated some X-Men to allow scum to have fake claims.  Or maybe he purposely left some well-known heroes out for just that purpose.  We have no way of knowing, so the fact you haven't been CC'ed isn't necessarily determinative.

Side note - LBC's comment about having a poor role has been the scummiest thing so far.  

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

so your thing is shot because mafia likely agreed to your lie detector thing right away because they knew they would just roleblock you .

so maybe touch is mafia because of that.

still think you might be lying, matts

why in the world would you admit you had a roleblock power, matts

I don’t see why.  Mafia would have to feel fairly threatened by matts, when there is no guarantee this is even real.  

He does this type of thing a lot.  Even if you assume matts is truthful, I doubt Mafia would be that concerned because matts might randomly target someone no one else thought of.  

If the pool is limited, then yeah, matts is probably going to get blocked and left to be mislynched.

Or, matts is scum and using a fake.  But, he did a pretty good job of fitting existing puzzle pieces together with the whole Green/Avengers thing if he is.  Tbh, I doubt matts is capable of that unless it’s at least somewhat true.

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

Interesting that you tag me while quote that post.  Especially when it's not like I haven't been one of the more active people in the thread lately.

What's your line of reasoning on this?

I was waiting for you to correct him lol

7 hours ago, Counselor said:

Look my character sucks enough. I’m Green/Avenger Aligned once again because no one wants me to ever be scum. I’ve been scum once outright and one other time I was converted. I think Racks is punishing me. But if you want to target me you trash bag.

Swag

Sketchy

6 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I got my role. And there is some very very flimsy evidence that suggest Counselor *might* not be telling the truth. Its weak, but I am going to put it out there. 

No where in the civ PM does it say you are green aligned. Its says "Avengers aligned". I asked for clarification if I am green aligned and he told me no - I am Avengers aligned.

BUT - That could be just a casual mistake as green is always associated with civs and counselor connected the two.

Or he didnt get a civ pm... so he doesnt know that we arent Green. 

6 hours ago, Danger said:

Unfortunately, unvote 

Matts in all likelihood has cleared himself, even though it's broken the spirit of the game for him.

Danger how has Matts cleared himself?

6 hours ago, Counselor said:

@rackcs I’d like to see a punishment on Matt’s for violating the rule please. 

Overzealous even for Counselor

6 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Danger, all the information could be gleamed from this. 

One is red

one is black, not green

5 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Fine. Well I havent been mod kicked yet, so I guess here goes:

Everything I said in the original post in question was true. I didnt even realize "avengers" was written in black in the OP until you pointed it out (I know, I suck right? Bad reading and all). I then quickly quoted it and changed my story so that Danger wouldnt leave and I wouldnt be host killed. It was my LOLclear attempt of the game - which everyone who has ever played with me knows I will only do as a Civ. I have never, ever tried to LOLclear as mafia. Which was my point about Malf, he makes fun of me every game for this.

I then had a role/counselor conversation with host. Im not going to divulge any of that. 

Trying to Lolclear yourself is scummy and stating it as your meta is even sketchier

4 hours ago, ET80 said:

IM BATMAN

This is interesting 

4 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Ive been thinking about something and I think I should claim. There is a gambit I want to try. Normally I dont like claiming unless its a lynch scenario, but it makes sense with my role....

Yeah, I am going to.

Im struggling with if I should or not......

Dont be silly, I have a reason. 

Dont like that you built up to your claim. Made it less genuine and more robotic imo

Just now, The LBC said:

Short of some missing punctuation, he used the correct version of "who's" versus "whose."

what about who versus whom? 

The second who is the object of the sentence, thus should be whom, correct? 

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

He is definitely an Avenger if he is in the game.  And I think there's a very good chance he is in the game.  However, we have no clue about who all has been put into the game.  Maybe rack incorporated some X-Men to allow scum to have fake claims.  Or maybe he purposely left some well-known heroes out for just that purpose.  We have no way of knowing, so the fact you haven't been CC'ed isn't necessarily determinative.

Side note - LBC's comment about having a poor role has been the scummiest thing so far.  

Word choice is important.  That's all I'll say on the matter.  I didn't say "poor."