Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Just now, DingoLadd said:

Matts I'd lynch you just for the amount of stupidity you're displaying.

But it's like early D1 so plenty of time to forget and for someone else to do something more stupid. 

Look at all the activity though. There will be a ton to reflect back on. 

Just now, Malfatron said:

yes.

Why are saying so many dumb things right now Malfy? Like I made all this up as the mafia roleblocker? Really? 

You arent even making sense. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I know. I haven't complained about you asking people to do that....but the overarching plan here was poor, in my opinion. It's the reason I don't want to lynch you n1 either, as I stated earlier. I want to give you the chance to use your supposed power, then maybe lynch you to verify the truth of what you are saying. 

Your plan is flawed 

Just now, Forge said:

I know. I haven't complained about you asking people to do that....but the overarching plan here was poor, in my opinion. It's the reason I don't want to lynch you n1 either, as I stated earlier. I want to give you the chance to use your supposed power, then maybe lynch you to verify the truth of what you are saying. 

if hes town and lying...hes trying to get information. which is shot because mafia likely sees through it too. plus could draw protection away from someone who needs it

if hes town and telling the truth, he runs the risk of being roleblocked or hit before he can use his power. a better play would be to question people without claiming who he is. the fact that this move is SO antitown makes me think its less plausible

if hes mafia. he will just clear a civ tomorrow (probably) and be know as a town leader who is trusted by many.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Your plan is flawed 

Oh, no doubt. But right now, if you're asking me which I'd rather do, lynch Matts n1 or take a chance that what he is saying is true, I'd probably go for the latter just to see if we can get information. His post about his abilities has me questioning that, however.  

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

It's a WIFoM play either way by him.  If he's town I just feel like it's not as next-level as he believes it will/would be because most mafia with this game dynamic are going to be low activity early on regardless.

If everyone that was active would just make the statement, then it would have narrowed lynch candidates and I would of had people I could investigate. 

But @Malfatron is scum. Isnt that right Malfy?

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Why are saying so many dumb things right now Malfy? Like I made all this up as the mafia roleblocker? Really? 

You arent even making sense. 

if you are truly the black panther with a new power each night (including a lie detect and a role block) you should be thanking me now for giving mafia a reason to keep you live (because i suspect you)

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Oh, no doubt. But right now, if you're asking me which I'd rather do, lynch Matts n1 or take a chance that what he is saying is true, I'd probably go for the latter just to see if we can get information. His post about his abilities has me questioning that, however.  

Oh I hear you, I’m just saying. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Your plan is flawed 

Matts' biggest saving grace right now is the amount of activity he has generated, even though a lot of it may be worthless.  It's more pro-town than ET playing the Ruskie, MWil side-tangenting for activity, or folks like sanchez (though this fits his early meta) hit-and-running.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

if hes town and lying...hes trying to get information. which is shot because mafia likely sees through it too. plus could draw protection away from someone who needs it

if hes town and telling the truth, he runs the risk of being roleblocked or hit before he can use his power. a better play would be to question people without claiming who he is. the fact that this move is SO antitown makes me think its less plausible

if hes mafia. he will just clear a civ tomorrow (probably) and be know as a town leader who is trusted by many.

Malf, I have a series of questions for you:

Is Black Panther an Avenger?

Isnt he a very prominent good guy?

Do you think he is in this game?

Why have I not been CC'd?

Just now, Malfatron said:

The claiming was horrific. That's why I hate whatever he is doing. He didn't need everyone to answer the question. "Are you scum" is such a common first day question that nobody thinks twice about it. It was idiotic to just out and claim like that. He could have gotten just a single person to answer that question on the downlow and used that for his lie detector. Getting everyone to answer, getting one person to answer still results in one single cleared civ either way. 

Hadn't considered the role blocking, though. You're right on that. As for him being mafia and being a town leader, definitely not happening on this end. With a closed set up, the only way I verify his story is with his death. Obviously, some others may disagree, but after this, he's never going to be a "town leader" for me. 

• Like 1