Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

:Googles lie detect:

Damn, it doesnt say that in the PM. It says "a post" not "a post from another player"

I mean, it makes sense. How could a lie detector work if you lack the foundational knowledge from which to detect the lie? 

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

You can't be playing so basic as to think that someone with less experience playing a hyper-powered role wouldn't naively bite at an opportunity to gain what they think is an easy clear.  We've both seen dumber assumptions made in these games.

And no, I'm not scum.  But my role is lame.

Checkmark. You are now down with your obligation.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Perfect. You are now done with your requirement. I just needed you to say you werent scum or that you were town. 

I have no problem stating that. I mean, scum already knows who is town or not lol. 

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

matts is making up a fake power so he can lol-lead civs.

he may be scum and he may be town, but this is a distraction leading nowhere

You are really making this difficult. You are doing that because you are scum right? Are you scum?

Just now, Matts4313 said:

LOL

It was the only thing I asked people to do. State they are a civ/Avenger aligned.

I know. I haven't complained about you asking people to do that....but the overarching plan here was poor, in my opinion. It's the reason I don't want to lynch you n1 either, as I stated earlier. I want to give you the chance to use your supposed power, then maybe lynch you to verify the truth of what you are saying. 

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

matts is making up a fake power so he can lol-lead civs.

he may be scum and he may be town, but this is a distraction leading nowhere

It's a WIFoM play either way by him.  If he's town I just feel like it's not as next-level as he believes it will/would be because most mafia with this game dynamic are going to be low activity early on regardless.