Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Be prepared. Because I have a back up plan. 

A lot of this was to spur activity and test reactions. I like to create activity for later use. But I think I am going to take it a step further. 

Have a few people (you, malf, rags maybe, I dont know) make a sum list and state it:

A, B, C are all civs

I will test that list. We get 3 clears or a possible mafia.

Thoughts on this?

It won’t work.  It’s sorta an unwritten rule that it has to be information that the player would actually know to be truth or a lie.

The only way you could manipulate it like that to double dip is to flip it.  Say something to the effect of “I’m Mafia and at least one of my teammates is...

1. .
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Forge said:

I have no problem stating that. I mean, scum already knows who is town or not lol. 

I see something wrong here

26 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

if hes town and lying...hes trying to get information. which is shot because mafia likely sees through it too. plus could draw protection away from someone who needs it

if hes town and telling the truth, he runs the risk of being roleblocked or hit before he can use his power. a better play would be to question people without claiming who he is. the fact that this move is SO antitown makes me think its less plausible

if hes mafia. he will just clear a civ tomorrow (probably) and be know as a town leader who is trusted by many.

This is my problem with the claim...he could get roleblocked....however it is a good scum hunting tool either way just with the threat of it imo. Wish he used the method that I think Touch used in a previous game with it. Ask questions to people. I dont think he needed to claim that early 

6 hours ago, Danger said:

Unfortunately, unvote 

Matts in all likelihood has cleared himself, even though it's broken the spirit of the game for him.

Read the rules dude. In this game, it's stated, "In any way"

6 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Danger, all the information could be gleamed from this. 

One is red

one is black, not green

WTF is this Night Zero crap? 

Terrible mechanic.....

Didn't see that post at all, it was before the @mention and Night Zero is a terrible terrible thing, I would never have assumed one would be done here.

Dude you legit said what was in your PM, something that's freakin obvious to everyone who got essentially the same message. SMFH

I'll take a replacement at the soonest convenience.

Danger

2 minutes ago, The LBC said:

I don't expect most people to know that.  I'd love it if they did, but that's one of the few I don't hold against them if they don't.  There's a decent chunk of the population that doesn't even know the word "whom" exists.

LIAR. 

Ride the lighting was a 6x platinum album in the US, and platinum around several other countries.

The hit track? For Whom the Bell Tolls. Then some scrub turned it into a book.

Just now, SwAg said:

It won’t work.  It’s sorta an unwritten rule that it has to be information that the player would actually know to be truth or a lie.

The only way you could manipulate it like that to double dip is to flip it.  Say something to the effect of “I’m Mafia and at least one of my teammates is...

1. .

Assuming he is a lie-detector, and it's been a while since I've played in a game with one in it, but IIRC double-negatives were a way for people to get around lie-detectors or at least to still manage to deceive them.

Just now, The LBC said:

Assuming he is a lie-detector, and it's been a while since I've played in a game with one in it, but IIRC double-negatives were a way for people to get around lie-detectors or at least to still manage to deceive them.

Yeah, that’s why it’s risky to try to double dip.  I just said it’s the only way I know of.

• Like 1