Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

LIAR. 

Ride the lighting was a 6x platinum album in the US, and platinum around several other countries.

The hit track? For Whom the Bell Tolls. Then some scrub turned it into a book.

Need I remind you that one of the smug bros (I forget which one, but they're sadly representative of a decent chunk of the population) lists Taylor Swift as his favorite artist - and likely has never even listened to pre-St. Anger Metallica.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

It won’t work.  It’s sorta an unwritten rule that it has to be information that the player would actually know to be truth or a lie.

The only way you could manipulate it like that to double dip is to flip it.  Say something to the effect of “I’m Mafia and at least one of my teammates is...

1. .

This.

I couldn't say "Swag is scum" and have you successfully test it because I don't know.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

he recently posted something and i remember it made my eyes glaze over so i tossed him in for good measure

I'll have to go back and look.  I don't remember actually seeing anything from him since I first showed up.

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:
45 minutes ago, Forge said:

I have no problem stating that. I mean, scum already knows who is town or not lol. 

I see something wrong here

:(

I don't think you can see me at all, Orca. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

...... if you dont know Metallica I am the sads. 

On top of, it feels like its everywhere. Hell, they just made a huge viral video with the song after GOT S8E5 "The Bells"

They started selling whiskey and the gimmick is that they play their music into the barrels as the whiskey ages.  

1 minute ago, Forge said:
8 minutes ago, The Orca said:
47 minutes ago, Forge said:

I have no problem stating that. I mean, scum already knows who is town or not lol. 

I see something wrong here

:(

I don't think you can see me at all, Orca. 

Orca is hinting that he knows there are others as well. Boom, got one. 

Just now, Malfatron said:

i also recall later saying that you were town.

you were my biggest civ read

For sure. You'll get that feeling back again this game. A single comment can give anyone the willies at any given time, I understand that.