Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Counselor comes off as someone who is rather intelligent but very very green to mafia. Like very green.

So naive mistakes that come from overthinking on a particular tangent that they tunnel on while losing sight of other options and often creates slips that more often than not mean nothing.

okay, @Matts4313 is still bothering me

matts....you have 1 roleblock day 2.

if you are town, why would you think that no other roleblocking role would exist. or that it is a rare mafia role

if anything, that could remind you that the roleblocking role might be out there. potentially as a counterpart to the civ move.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Soft defense noted 

It's the player I used to be in my first 5 or so games.  So I know it well.  I just have to try and not project my old habits into justifying his behaviors.

9 minutes ago, The LBC said:

I've never played with you.  So I'm going clean slate.  If you pose sound logic to me I'm going to agree with it until you give me a reason not to.

Also, you apparently get under ET's skin (and mission's) so that's a tick in the positive column for you where I'm concerned.

You should see the epic battles swag and I have had. Its a good thing you werent in there, we cussed like crazy at eachother. You would of had to ban us.

5 minutes ago, The LBC said:

I hadn't made that connection, but good catch.  Not so much in his defense, but I will say that with 24 players starting the game if there are no others and no conversions 5 is a reasonable number of mafia to start with, basically a 5:1 ratio of town to mafia.  That said, I don't know enough about Counselor to know whether that would be something he'd pick up on without being given the info to start.  Based on what I've seen in this game, I'd be inclined to not believe it though.

The mafia is called the 'six something'. So you have to ask whether you believe that Flacco dying mafia (not in the actual game) brought that number down to 5 or not.

Just now, The LBC said:

You missed the joke.  But then, most likely only former Disney park employees or people who go there a ton would have gotten the joke.

Never been. Was supposed to bring the kiddos in early June this year but unforeseen circumstances beheaded that adventure. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

You should see the epic battles swag and I have had. Its a good thing you werent in there, we cussed like crazy at eachother. You would of had to ban us.

The mafia is called the 'six something'. So you have to ask whether you believe that Flacco dying mafia (not in the actual game) brought that number down to 5 or not.

Flacco was in the Six Stack as well.

very cool.