Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Just now, squire12 said:

That is an interesting concept.  

that way, we dont lynch a civ....or worse, get to the point of a hammer, force a civ to claim and then lynch another civ.

in a role madness game, no lynching n1 is a good idea.

37 minutes ago, Malfatron said:
7 hours ago, Danger said:

I'll take a replacement at the soonest convenience.

7 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I got my role. And there is some very very flimsy evidence that suggest Counselor *might* not be telling the truth. Its weak, but I am going to put it out there. 

No where in the civ PM does it say you are green aligned. Its says "Avengers aligned". I asked for clarification if I am green aligned and he told me no - I am Avengers aligned.

BUT - That could be just a casual mistake as green is always associated with civs and counselor connected the two.

Or he didnt get a civ pm... so he doesnt know that we arent Green. 

WTF is this Night Zero crap? 

Terrible mechanic.....

Didn't see that post at all, it was before the @mention and Night Zero is a terrible terrible thing, I would never have assumed one would be done here.

what do people make of this stuff?

My thoughts on this (since it seemed to be getting buried 5 pages back)

I thought Danger was frustrated with Matts bringing up the color and then mad at the opening post that he missed spelling stuff out. I think the frustration is coming from Counselor slipping 

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:
7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, I’m not saying that.  I’m saying the accusation didn’t make sense, even if the conclusion is plausible.

means that dome wants me to double down to remind civ specials to not protect matts

@Dome

If I am a civ, then mafia is going to use their roleblock and possible a hit (maybe unblockable?) on me. But at least I generated a ton of activity and conversation. In a 24 special game, I am just one of them and my best move is a D1 move. If I die tomorrow with a roleblock, who cares? That was my logic atleast. 

If I am mafia, then all I have done is actual jack ish to gain any information and did an elaborate ruse, that at best, gets someone to protect me. And I did it with 3 days to go so we could all discuss it instead of right before night time.

I have a chance to make a lie detect and turn it into an investigation. I took my shot. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Oddly enough they are very eerily similar, swag is just a bit more ..... well ..... swag about it 

You call it swag, I call it arrogant.  But then again, I like arrogance in a mafia player (when they can back it up).  That's why I like you and Matts.  And of course the OG PML.

• Like 2

Just now, The Orca said:

My thoughts on this (since it seemed to be getting buried 5 pages back)

I thought Danger was frustrated with Matts bringing up the color and then mad at the opening post that he missed spelling stuff out. I think the frustration is coming from Counselor slipping 

yeah, you asked me if you should post your thoughts now or wait for a few more people, so i just didnt respond.

that could be the case.

counselor would be a good info lynch

especially since he said his role sucks