Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Right now I am feeling:

Pickle

Counselor

Malf

Forge

as scum. The bottom 3 have all said they are avenger aligned, but general scummy behavior. 

and Orca as an other. 

I'd love to know how my behavior is scummy. 

Curious more than anything. 

7 minutes ago, The LBC said:

The only game I remember ever seeing from Pickle Rick was V for Vendetta and I'm like 90% certain he was mafia in that game... and/or completely screwing with the town with cryptic posts from D1 that led the town on an utterly worthless tangent.

I was mafia but was gonna post like V regardless of role.  It worked great there for a while until like 3 people claimed V (not including me) so I was hung out to dry then.  

I'm assuming we can do No Lynch, since rack is the host, and we always could (even if we never did) on the other forum.

But, I remember it not always being allowed in the rules, and I didn't see it in these rules.  So, I was gap-filling based on Rule 1.  Just disregard that.  No Lynch is still for *******, though.

Just now, Malfatron said:

that isnt technically true

Ahh yes, some of you said civ. Which was my mistake in asking it that way. Avenger aligned, probably xmen aligned vs the mafia 6. 

You also asked "are there even civs". Which was... odd. It also presents why so many of you are hesitant to say "avengers aligned".

As much as some of you are pooping on my play, its done exactly as I hoped. Its given us so much info to go back on. 

9 minutes ago, The LBC said:

The only game I remember ever seeing from Pickle Rick was V for Vendetta and I'm like 90% certain he was mafia in that game... and/or completely screwing with the town with cryptic posts from D1 that led the town on an utterly worthless tangent.

He was just scum in the micro mafia....he was basically inactive the entire time and that's what got him voted for in the end by Rack and Counselor. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I was mafia but was gonna post like V regardless of role.  It worked great there for a while until like 3 people claimed V (not including me) so I was hung out to dry then.  

It worked great until three people counterclaimed you.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Ahh yes, some of you said civ. Which was my mistake in asking it that way. Avenger aligned, probably xmen aligned vs the mafia 6. 

You also asked "are there even civs". Which was... odd. It also presents why so many of you are hesitant to say "avengers aligned".

As much as some of you are pooping on my play, its done exactly as I hoped. Its given us so much info to go back on. 

dont worry, im thinking 3 steps ahead