Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Just now, Malfatron said:

yeah, you asked me if you should post your thoughts now or wait for a few more people, so i just didnt respond.

that could be the case.

counselor would be a good info lynch

especially since he said his role sucks

He did?

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

that way, we dont lynch a civ....or worse, get to the point of a hammer, force a civ to claim and then lynch another civ.

in a role madness game, no lynching n1 is a good idea.

Or you follow the epic plan that I have, and we lynch the person/s that dont say "I am avenger aligned"

that way, we dont lynch a civ....or worse, get to the point of a hammer, force a civ to claim and then lynch another civ.

in a role madness game, no lynching n1 is a good idea.

i agree.  Hence my interesting concept statement

23 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Not really a back peddle.  But sure, call it what you like.  Counselor is reading more scum than town to me right now, but it's a largely circumstantial case.  I'm more curious to see the reaction of some of the less active people right now if they were to start getting votes.

I'm reading the opposite on Counselor right now.  

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Or you follow the epic plan that I have, and we lynch the person/s that dont say "I am avenger aligned"

Did you ever confirm whether or not ET was lying when he claimed to be Batman?

8 hours ago, Counselor said:

Look my character sucks enough. I’m Green/Avenger Aligned once again because no one wants me to ever be scum. I’ve been scum once outright and one other time I was converted. I think Racks is punishing me. But if you want to target me you trash bag.

Swag

So here is my take on some of the events that have transpired 

1st what matts tried to do to get the lolclear is low and not in the spirit of the game.  That said if you look at the events and some of the posts from Matts...somethings are jumping out to me. 

7 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I got my role. And there is some very very flimsy evidence that suggest Counselor *might* not be telling the truth. Its weak, but I am going to put it out there. 

No where in the civ PM does it say you are green aligned. Its says "Avengers aligned". I asked for clarification if I am green aligned and he told me no - I am Avengers aligned.

BUT - That could be just a casual mistake as green is always associated with civs and counselor connected the two.

Or he didnt get a civ pm... so he doesnt know that we arent Green. 

Matts states "no where in the civ pm" in his attempt to trap counselor in his green vs avenger position.  I believe almost everyone here would use the phrase "no where in my pm" if they were town.  It feels like matts asked the host for a generic civ PM and was trying to capitlize on getting an lolclear.

Then to follow up that slip he claims that mafia roleblock is a very seldom used role and has only been seen on here  2-3 times (lie).  This felt like a massive deflection from his ability that is seemingly pro mafia while pushing his pro town role (lie detector).  From my perspective on the board and memory, mafia roleblock is a very common role and is usually used in conjunction with a town roleblock.  

So to summarize.....

Matts slips and says "in the civ pm" and doesn't say in my PM.  

Matts tries to deflect the attention off of his second ability, roleblock, which is what he claims is an "antitown move" but in fact it is equally protown and antitown.  He also lied about how often mafia role lock is used.  

Matts' claim has so many wholes in it right now that it is completely unbelievable.  The biggest question to be answered is what amwere his motives behind the claim, nothing good comes to mind. 

8 hours ago, Counselor said:

Look my character sucks enough. I’m Green/Avenger Aligned once again because no one wants me to ever be scum. I’ve been scum once outright and one other time I was converted. I think Racks is punishing me. But if you want to target me you trash bag.

Swag

yeah, you asked me if you should post your thoughts now or wait for a few more people, so i just didnt respond.

that could be the case.

counselor would be a good info lynch

especially since he said his role sucks

3 minutes ago, The LBC said:

He did?

@The LBC  Here is Counselor's statement.  Malf misrepresented his statement for sure, but here it is nonetheless

• Like 1