Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

7 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Voting unvote this early in a game when a pure majority (as in 50% +1) is needed to secure a lynch rather than "whoever is the highest vote-getter" and there is no lynch without a pure majority doesn't sit well with me.

The benefit is that we could have an early night and start day 2. Presumably.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@Matts4313 i would advise claiming now that it was a town ruse if thats the case

this is a thing that i could see snowballing into your lynch because youre making it easy for mafia to make good cases against you

if you are town, i suspect thats what is happening

So I am creating information that can be reflected on later to scum hunt? Wow. Thats a concept. Not a ruse.

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

Just for @Forge's sake.  It's "holes."

Kudos on being so declarative in your tone, though it does make me wonder if you've been sitting on this for a while and just watching, waiting for the opportune moment to slip it in there (yes... phrasing) rather than being in here actively chatting it up all of us.

He tunnels me literally every single game and has never been right. Soon his brother will join in. Take everything he says with a huge grain of salt. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

The benefit is that we could have an early night and start day 2. Presumably.

So I am creating information that can be reflected on later to scum hunt? Wow. Thats a concept. Not a ruse.

He tunnels me literally every single game and has never been right. Soon his brother will join in. Take everything he says with a huge grain of salt. 

Vote to lynch you.  Check! ;)

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@Matts4313 i would advise claiming now that it was a town ruse if thats the case

this is a thing that i could see snowballing into your lynch because youre making it easy for mafia to make good cases against you

if you are town, i suspect thats what is happening

I can't tell if this is some ten-million IQ play or not.

Just now, The LBC said:

Also, just my read on the mod, but I don't feel like the guy who was pressing for 72 hour days is going to be all that keen on allowing night to fall on a No-Vote majority.

lol, the host has no choice in the matter

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I can't tell if this is some ten-million IQ play or not.

He was trying to get me to say its a ruse so I would be an easy lynch. 

I would strongly advise we all vote pickle until he confirms he is town. 

Malf. Mafia I go back to my original line of thinking. No mafia roleblock. Or atleast not on N1.

The only game I remember ever seeing from Pickle Rick was V for Vendetta and I'm like 90% certain he was mafia in that game... and/or completely screwing with the town with cryptic posts from D1 that led the town on an utterly worthless tangent.