Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

If I am a civ, then mafia is going to use their roleblock and possible a hit (maybe unblockable?) on me. But at least I generated a ton of activity and conversation. In a 24 special game, I am just one of them and my best move is a D1 move. If I die tomorrow with a roleblock, who cares? That was my logic atleast. 

1)I thought it was a night move? You called it a night move earlier. Why the change in language?

2) If you’re civ you could die with the move and get nothing, no roleblock or “invest” at all. 

3) If you’re a civ they could leave you alone and if your “invest” turns up nothing, then what have you accomplished?

4) If you’re a civ they could tamper your results and you wouldn’t know if they’re right or not anyways.

5) If you’re scum PGO you could be trying to draw in a protection or PR.

6) If you’re scum you could just be wasting a Town night move 

7) If you’re a scum with a powerful N1 move you might not care if you die soon, just like you’re claiming as Town 

8) If you’re Town you should’ve just taken your shot and not announced it.

• Like 1

Voting unvote this early in a game when a pure majority (as in 50% +1) is needed to secure a lynch rather than "whoever is the highest vote-getter" and there is no lynch without a pure majority doesn't sit well with me.

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So here is my take on some of the events that have transpired 

1st what matts tried to do to get the lolclear is low and not in the spirit of the game.  That said if you look at the events and some of the posts from Matts...somethings are jumping out to me. 

Matts states "no where in the civ pm" in his attempt to trap counselor in his green vs avenger position.  I believe almost everyone here would use the phrase "no where in my pm" if they were town.  It feels like matts asked the host for a generic civ PM and was trying to capitlize on getting an lolclear.

Then to follow up that slip he claims that mafia roleblock is a very seldom used role and has only been seen on here  2-3 times (lie).  This felt like a massive deflection from his ability that is seemingly pro mafia while pushing his pro town role (lie detector).  From my perspective on the board and memory, mafia roleblock is a very common role and is usually used in conjunction with a town roleblock.  

So to summarize.....

Matts slips and says "in the civ pm" and doesn't say in my PM.  

Matts tries to deflect the attention off of his second ability, roleblock, which is what he claims is an "antitown move" but in fact it is equally protown and antitown.  He also lied about how often mafia role lock is used.  

Matts' claim has so many wholes in it right now that it is completely unbelievable.  The biggest question to be answered is what amwere his motives behind the claim, nothing good comes to mind. 

Pickle - are you avenger aligned? 

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So here is my take on some of the events that have transpired 

1st what matts tried to do to get the lolclear is low and not in the spirit of the game.  That said if you look at the events and some of the posts from Matts...somethings are jumping out to me. 

Matts states "no where in the civ pm" in his attempt to trap counselor in his green vs avenger position.  I believe almost everyone here would use the phrase "no where in my pm" if they were town.  It feels like matts asked the host for a generic civ PM and was trying to capitlize on getting an lolclear.

Then to follow up that slip he claims that mafia roleblock is a very seldom used role and has only been seen on here  2-3 times (lie).  This felt like a massive deflection from his ability that is seemingly pro mafia while pushing his pro town role (lie detector).  From my perspective on the board and memory, mafia roleblock is a very common role and is usually used in conjunction with a town roleblock.  

So to summarize.....

Matts slips and says "in the civ pm" and doesn't say in my PM.  

Matts tries to deflect the attention off of his second ability, roleblock, which is what he claims is an "antitown move" but in fact it is equally protown and antitown.  He also lied about how often mafia role lock is used.  

Matts' claim has so many wholes in it right now that it is completely unbelievable.  The biggest question to be answered is what amwere his motives behind the claim, nothing good comes to mind. 

Just for @Forge's sake.  It's "holes."

Kudos on being so declarative in your tone, though it does make me wonder if you've been sitting on this for a while and just watching, waiting for the opportune moment to slip it in there (yes... phrasing) rather than being in here actively chatting it up all of us.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

1)I thought it was a night move? You called it a night move earlier. Why the change in language? - - It is a night move. Common error

2) If you’re civ you could die with the move and get nothing, no roleblock or “invest” at all.  - - That would mean I absorbed a hit. Which someone has too. Just like a vanilla in a normal game... No big deal.

3) If you’re a civ they could leave you alone and if your “invest” turns up nothing, then what have you accomplished? - - Its impossible. I will clear someone or find mafia

4) If you’re a civ they could tamper your results and you wouldn’t know if they’re right or not anyways. - - - I guess. Im hoping for any protect to block all moves against me

5) If you’re scum PGO you could be trying to draw in a protection or PR. - - This sentence is in a foreign language.

6) If you’re scum you could just be wasting a Town night move - - Lot of work to waste a protect. And I already pointed this out

7) If you’re a scum with a powerful N1 move you might not care if you die soon, just like you’re claiming as Town - - Scum doesnt draw this much attention to themselves

8) If you’re Town you should’ve just taken your shot and not announced it. - - I want to use it as an invest. Are you not understanding the point?

Dome, are you avengers aligned?

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

9. matts just cant help himself - True. 

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Good, now I have two people watching my back.

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

And counselor 

Make it three.

Since I have to spell out the insult: I'm saying y'all are behind me.  You dolts.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

@Dome

If I am a civ, then mafia is going to use their roleblock and possible a hit (maybe unblockable?) on me. But at least I generated a ton of activity and conversation. In a 24 special game, I am just one of them and my best move is a D1 move. If I die tomorrow with a roleblock, who cares? That was my logic atleast. 

If I am mafia, then all I have done is actual jack ish to gain any information and did an elaborate ruse, that at best, gets someone to protect me. And I did it with 3 days to go so we could all discuss it instead of right before night time.

I have a chance to make a lie detect and turn it into an investigation. I took my shot. 

Now you rbi k there is a mafia roleblock?

Your story is shifting at random now

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Pickle - are you avenger aligned? 

tenor.gif?itemid=5493010

• Like 1