Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Back peddle also noted 

Not really a back peddle.  But sure, call it what you like.  Counselor is reading more scum than town to me right now, but it's a largely circumstantial case.  I'm more curious to see the reaction of some of the less active people right now if they were to start getting votes.

4 minutes ago, The LBC said:
5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

That’s creepy considering I’m in a room with no windows. 

And no doors?

ITs just a glass cage of emotions. Thats how we see him.

And he was saying that Counselor is a civ. "very green". Green being the color of civs. If he was going for subtle, he shouldnt of hit us with a sledgehammer.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

ITs just a glass cage of emotions. Thats how we see him.

And he was saying that Counselor is a civ. "very green". Green being the color of civs. If he was going for subtle, he shouldnt of hit us with a sledgehammer.

Will the sledgehammer clear out my right ear?  Because I might volunteer for that right about now.

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You should see the epic battles swag and I have had. Its a good thing you werent in there, we cussed like crazy at eachother. You would of had to ban us.

The mafia is called the 'six something'. So you have to ask whether you believe that Flacco dying mafia (not in the actual game) brought that number down to 5 or not.

Sometimes you just need to shush

Why did matts think roleblocker wasn’t a scum move while also saying he wouldn’t use his roleblock move cause it’s anti-town?

Side note: asking for protection is exactly what I did when I was a non-town PGO. I know non-town PGOs are quite rare, but could that be the case here? 

And if it is, I want to know why malf didn’t question calling a civ special to visit him like he did when I claimed I needed protection early into a game.

Malfy. Talk to me.

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

okay, @Matts4313 is still bothering me

matts....you have 1 roleblock day 2.

if you are town, why would you think that no other roleblocking role would exist. or that it is a rare mafia role

if anything, that could remind you that the roleblocking role might be out there. potentially as a counterpart to the civ move.

I feel roleblocks are like silences. You just dont see them that often. I got one a few games ago as a civ. But I really dont remember there being a mafia roleblock since my return to mafia. 

It was a stupid thought on my part. 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don’t swear or engage in petty cruelties.  I prefer civilized discourse.

Watch this @The LBC........

Thats because you are an anti-gay trump lover. You think only morons like communism. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I feel roleblocks are like silences. You just dont see them that often. I got one a few games ago as a civ. But I really dont remember there being a mafia roleblock since my return to mafia. 

It was a stupid thought on my part. 

Thats because you are an anti-gay trump lover. You think only morons like communism. 

That makes no sense because I’m a bisexual girl whose a communist, comrade.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

What am I being led into?  I need an adult.  ET... what the hell am I thinking?  pwn... damnit!  fret... GAH!

Someone get me Old Man Drew.