Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

40+ pages and we are just getting started on D1....this should be a free flowing game.

So @Matts4313 is claiming a role, lie detector for D1 and wants to have players submit a statement for testing? has some additional power D2

Counselor mentioned something about being green (aligned).  Followed a Malf votes but not others.  provided a scum list that seemed out of place (maybe not the right wording, but  that was my initial thought on it)

SOme are grammar sensitive...not that there is anything wrong with that.

Are there any other major highlights or themes on things thus far that I missed?

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Tbf, malf has been consistently saying matts is highly questionable for hours.

Tbf, that's what I'd expect malf to do if both he and matts were scum together.  And I haven't ruled out that option in the slightest.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

And if it is, I want to know why malf didn’t question calling a civ special to visit him like he did when I claimed I needed protection early into a game.

Malfy. Talk to me.

i have been screaming from the hills that i dont believe matts.

dome, are you mafia trying to get me to explicitly to tell civ specials to not visit matts?

Just now, The LBC said:

Tbf, that's what I'd expect malf to do if both he and matts were scum together.  And I haven't ruled out that option in the slightest.

Yeah, I’m not saying that.  I’m saying the accusation didn’t make sense, even if the conclusion is plausible.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Well, I was waiting to see if Counselor would pull the Six thing from OP, but matts did lol

I

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

ah.....dammit matts.

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Sometimes you just need to shush

Is there some trap that you all were laying? I thought your questioning/accusation was quite clear. I didnt see what we were waiting for.

Just now, The LBC said:

What am I being led into?  I need an adult.  ET... what the hell am I thinking?  pwn... damnit!  fret... GAH!

Someone get me Old Man Drew.

Normally thats about the time he would call me bad names. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I

Is there some trap that you all were laying? I thought your questioning/accusation was quite clear. I didnt see what we were waiting for.

Normally thats about the time he would call me bad names. 

Not really a trap.  Just was curious to see what else I could get.

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i have been screaming from the hills that i dont believe matts.

But you didn’t point out the part I thought you would

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

dome, are you mafia trying to get me to explicitly to tell civ specials to not visit matts?

No. But I don’t think it’s the worst idea to avoid visiting someone who is begging for it