Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

3 minutes ago, The LBC said:

It's actually cleared up - for the moment - now.  Just like it did the last two days before.  It just always seems to come back when I go to sleep.  Not sure if it's from ending up sleeping on my side or from cold air blowing at my ear (I can't sleep without air circulating in the room) or a product of the cold meds or what.

Just switch fk the other side when that happens 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Just switch fk the other side when that happens 

Problem being, I'm actually a pretty deep sleeper.  And, especially in the case of this morning, I ended up with the clogged ear up, which meant I could even hear the alarm going off.

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

... IM BATMAN!!!

Why did you revert to the D1 ****posting that you used to do?  Where you would just post memes or nonsensical crap for the first half of the game?  I thought you stopped because you realized it was annoying, didn't accomplish anything, and just made the game less fun for everyone else.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Why did you revert to the D1 ****posting that you used to do?  Where you would just post memes or nonsensical crap for the first half of the game?  I thought you stopped because you realized it was annoying, didn't accomplish anything, and just made the game less fun for everyone else.

... IM BATMAN :(

@Malfatron @SwAg @The LBC

I promised you that I would MVP it, so it starts here. 

I think we have 4 groups of 6. I think the 4 groups are:

Avengers and Xmen that are fighting the threats that effect earth. They win together I assume. 

The sinister 6 does not include kingpin. There are 6 of them:

The original Sinister Six (consisting of Doctor Octopus, Electro, Kraven the Hunter,Mysterio, Sandman, and Vulture)

The 3rd group of 6 are bad guys from the Marvel Thematic movies. I will look it up later, but probably Loki, Thanos, the bad guys from the previous avengers (hammer dude, smart russian dude, Ultron) maybe another. 

Im assuming those two groups of 6 can only win alone. 

Thats the game set up. I would bet my life on it. 

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:
2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Additionally, mafia roleblocker is so rare.

by rare, do you mean one of the most common mafia roles

this one.

the like itself isnt suspicious

but its such an obvious statement that it would be mon controversial for scum to like it

again, i am just going on gut feeling

9 minutes ago, Dome said:

Pickle did a good!

matts claims mafia roleblock isn’t real

matts claims he’s trying to draw a roleblock 

Anybody? Just chalking this up once again to matts being a doof? 

You lovable dummy. Just because you say I said something, doesnt make it real. 

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Wanna join us buddy?  We can talk about how D'Onta is gonna lead the league in rushing and Will Fuller will finally stay healthy for the entire year.

...IM...BAT...MAN?

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

@Malfatron @SwAg @The LBC

I promised you that I would MVP it, so it starts here. 

I think we have 4 groups of 6. I think the 4 groups are:

Avengers and Xmen that are fighting the threats that effect earth. They win together I assume. 

The sinister 6 does not include kingpin. There are 6 of them:

The 3rd group of 6 are bad guys from the Marvel Thematic movies. I will look it up later, but probably Loki, Thanos, the bad guys from the previous avengers (hammer dude, smart russian dude, Ultron) maybe another. 

Im assuming those two groups of 6 can only win alone. 

Thats the game set up. I would bet my life on it. 

Here's my question.  If you would bet your life on it...why were you asking people if they were Avengers-aligned?  They could be X-Men aligned, still be town, but if you are being truthful about your ability, you would get a lying result from them.