Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Well, since you are self admittedly terrible, I think you should do the opposite of anything you think

That's at least logical.  To quote Counselor, he's just stating facts.

You two are going to be too much.

Just now, SwAg said:

I'm not sure why you would retreat to the Host for information when you have a Game Thread for it, unless you were concerned about being wrong on the color.

...... Reread my previous post on why I am not answering this concern. I dont want Danger to quit/feel wronged. If you all dont care about Danger, than I just LOLclear myself. 

But you are very smart and I would suggest just dropping it. 

Malf would have picked up on it and dropped it by now. ;)

Yeah, I'm not going to let you hide behind Danger's feelings. 

I noticed it immediately and I let it go to see who would capitalize on it, and in what fashion.  As fate would have it, it is you, and you went about it in a way that doesn't get any information from the participants, but rather garners static information from the host.  And you're not really giving any satisfactory answers.

Vote Count

Counselor - 1 - MD4L

SwAg - 2 - mission27, Mwil23

Mwil23 - 1 - bcb1213

Matts4313 - 2 - counselor, Dome

Danger - 1 - Matts4313

ET80 - 1 - SwAg

With 24 alive and 24 voting, it's 13 to lynch!

Needless to say, all the people who claimed (or gave the appearance of) being caught up kinda makes me second guess that there might be a Green that is actually different from the Avengers and not inherently bad.  Or, they accepted it as just jargon for Town.  But, they then pointed out the OP after I did, too.  I just wonder why so many people passed on it.  And you didn't.  If you went for it in thread, you would have displayed bona fide knowledge of Town and not presented as fearing the consequence of being wrong.  I would have lived and died by you this game.  Instead, here we are.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, I'm not going to let you hide behind Danger's feelings. 

I noticed it immediately and I let it go to see who would capitalize on it, and in what fashion.  As fate would have it, it is you, and you went about it in a way that doesn't get any information from the participants, but rather garners static information from the host.  And you're not really giving any satisfactory answers.

Fine. Well I havent been mod kicked yet, so I guess here goes:

Everything I said in the original post in question was true. I didnt even realize "avengers" was written in black in the OP until you pointed it out (I know, I suck right? Bad reading and all). I then quickly quoted it and changed my story so that Danger wouldnt leave and I wouldnt be host killed. It was my LOLclear attempt of the game - which everyone who has ever played with me knows I will only do as a Civ. I have never, ever tried to LOLclear as mafia. Which was my point about Malf, he makes fun of me every game for this.

I then had a role/counselor conversation with host. Im not going to divulge any of that. 

Archived