Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I dont buy it. The 1 game that Counselor was scum (not converted) he lost because he and Touch didnt read the rules even though Counselor had just been involved with a game with the same rules. 

So far this game taking most of the actual case away...he has posted he is green and thought there was a hammer when pretty clearly there wasnt. I think it's a pattern of where he is just posting to post and not trying to figure anything out. (Granted Forge thought it was the hammer as well...2 times). The last 3 games or so as a civ Counselor has displayed posts that show critical thought and attention to the game at large...not so this game imo. I think he is forcing the posting style vs what is natural...hence the blind following of Malf for the most part, and vote bouncing with little thought to go with it

That being said, Utley imo is the biggest read. There is so much on it along with the posts today of him being ultra confident Matts should be the lynch

And I feel for it the game before counselor fell for it lolol

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Forge is the only one who gets my game and I guess LBC but he is rude and more critical of me. Forge understands me and he has a heart. 

I'm rude by design.  Rudeness provokes reactions.  Reactions are rife with info usually.

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I am so very confused as to how youve played this. The only solution I can think of is that you know if I die, you get blamed for it and die next. 

think of how i played if i was town, and you will hurt your head less

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

After this post you asked if your vote for me counted, then switched to malf, then locked in on me. All that just to not be connected to Matts when he turns up scum?

Clearly was a joke 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

think of how i played if i was town, and you will hurt your head less

There is nothing in my brain that allows me to believe you are town. I think you know that. 

Archived