Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

5 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Can we delete Danger's posts and all posts regarding this alleged PM and start over?

That's like asking a jury to disregard what they just heard.  It's nice but doesn't really work 

Who all you thinking 

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

That's like asking a jury to disregard what they just heard.  It's nice but doesn't really work 

Who all you thinking 

I saw that post where you compared VCs. It doesnt show in your profile though. Can idea how we can pull that?

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Again. NO ONE DISAGREED WITH YOU.

Dome: Danger said he wont play with Matts

Everyone: Agreed

Dome: Lets get direct quotes of the things Danger said.

I’m not saying anyone disagreed with me. 

Im saying I wanted to provide even more evidence, stronger evidence. 

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Who all you thinking 

I will very willingly vote for Dingo, Nacho, Pickle, or Orca. I don't want to vote for Counselor, ET, or Matts today.

Who are you thinking?

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I will very willingly vote for Dingo, Nacho, Pickle, or Orca. I don't want to vote for Counselor, ET, or Matts today.

Who are you thinking?

Thoughts on ksj or Malf?

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Who are you thinking?

Dingo I think is off limits for me. Pretty comfortable with him. 

I'm open to Pickle or Orca. 

18 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

In this case you would have inside knowledge that ET80's house burned down. 

What difference is there? 

I would have inside knowledge of why he left a game. That’s game information.

18 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Honestly, I should have never brought it up. I would hope that you would trust neither Danger or myself to break one of the cardinal sins of Mafia. The spirit of the rule remains intact. 

If you dont think that either Danger or I have the moral scrupulous to not cheat. Then trust the host judgement.

If you think that I purposely brought up the PM, but it never happened... then I dont know what to tell you

I’m not accusing either of you of cheating 

Just now, ET80 said:

Thoughts on ksj or Malf?

I have no opinion on KSJ, so I'm willing to go down that road. I've already voted for Malf, so you know I'm willing to do it lol. 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

I’m not saying anyone disagreed with me. 

Im saying I wanted to provide even more evidence, stronger evidence. 

You are still not understanding. You are trying to get more evidence to support a conceded point. We all understand he vehemently stated he would never play with me again. We also understand that lasted until the next game started. 

You did too.

Us mafia guys have to have short memories.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I have no opinion on KSJ, so I'm willing to go down that road. I've already voted for Malf, so you know I'm willing to do it lol. 

Wasn't asking you.

Just now, ET80 said:

Thoughts on ksj or Malf?

I think this is Malf's civ game. During OW mafia he would purposefully avoid the thread at times and his posts were really forced out and awkward. I do not at all get that vibe here. I'd vote for him over Matts if we're choosing between the two which it doesn't look like that's the case at the moment.

I get lynching KSJ for info based on day 1. Otherwise, I still believe the origin of the push (him not posting Thanos gifs) is really weak and could be incorrectly applied to me in a ton of games. He's been pretty civvy in thread since then IMO, and if I'm voting him over my other reads it's solely because I do get his lynch would reveal a fair bit about the day 1 wagons.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Dingo I think is off limits for me. Pretty comfortable with him. 

I'm open to Pickle or Orca. 

How is Dingo off limits? All he has done is claim thanos jokingly, made self aware post and then got upset when I revealed how strong my role was.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

How is Dingo off limits? All he has done is claim thanos jokingly, made self aware post and then got upset when I revealed how strong my role was.

Because I feel that Dingo is civ, think I may know who he is, and I'm pretty comfortable with him moving forward. I won't get on a Dingo train. 

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I saw that post where you compared VCs. It doesnt show in your profile though. Can idea how we can pull that?

Rack has a link to the night one write up on the first page.  Should be easy to find the final vote count from there to my recollection 

Archived