Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

24 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I will very willingly vote for Dingo, Nacho, Pickle, or Orca. I don't want to vote for Counselor, ET, or Matts today.

Who are you thinking?

19 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I think this is Malf's civ game. During OW mafia he would purposefully avoid the thread at times and his posts were really forced out and awkward. I do not at all get that vibe here. I'd vote for him over Matts if we're choosing between the two which it doesn't look like that's the case at the moment.

I get lynching KSJ for info based on day 1. Otherwise, I still believe the origin of the push (him not posting Thanos gifs) is really weak and could be incorrectly applied to me in a ton of games. He's been pretty civvy in thread since then IMO, and if I'm voting him over my other reads it's solely because I do get his lynch would reveal a fair bit about the day 1 wagons.

9 minutes ago, Forge said:

Hmm...I could totally get behind  a Md4l vote. 

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

same

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

MD4L

I feel like this doesn't compute

Just now, Forge said:

I feel like this doesn't compute

Why not? There was talk about MD4L but no votes, and I wanted to see where it would go. MD4L isn't one of the people I won't vote.

Vote Count

The Orca - 2 - bcb1213, The LBC

Pickle Rick - 1 - Ragnarok

Matts4313 - 7 - Dome, Pickle Rick, Mwil23, Utley, kingseanjohn, Counselor, theuntouchable

kingseanjohn - 3 - MD4L, TheKillerNacho, Tk3

Mwil23 - 1 - SwAg

SwAg - 1 - mission27

Malfatron - 5 - Matts4313, DingoLadd, squire12, ET80

Utley - 1 - The Orca

MD4L - 1 - Whicker

Whicker - 2 - Forge, Malfatron

With 23 alive and 23 voting, it's 12 to lynch!

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Why not? There was talk about MD4L but no votes, and I wanted to see where it would go. MD4L isn't one of the people I won't vote.

It seems like an, "anywhere but me or scum" vote. 

Here is an idea if you want a person skating. Lets throw 12 on mission real quick and get a nights worth of results. A sacrificial lynch to get some new information in thread. Its not like Missions will do anything helpful as civ and will likely slide by as mafia.

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

what about bcb?

I mean, I could vote bcb as well? I can only vote for one person at a time and I wanted to get movement in the game. MD4L was the talk at the time so that's where I went.

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I mean, I could vote bcb as well? I can only vote for one person at a time and I wanted to get movement in the game. MD4L was the talk at the time so that's where I went.

im just asking your feeling on bcb

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Here is an idea if you want a person skating. Lets throw 12 on mission real quick and get a nights worth of results. A sacrificial lynch to get some new information in thread. Its not like Missions will do anything helpful as civ and will likely slide by as mafia.

i wouldnt be opposed

Archived