Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

The KSJ train coming to a screeching halt is a shame. We’re going to end up force voting someone at the EoD. 

You guys better be correct here.

Matts

37 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Malf is my other read. Beyond counselor and ET as civ I’m unsure 

27 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Why so sure on counselor? 

25 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Gut feeling spastic civ and his spastic voting makes me think he’s not scum.

13 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Define spastic civ for me?

Does this line of questioning feel weird to anyone else?

17 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Sorry. Had a tornado come through last night in Dayton and have been cleaning up since early AM. Thankfully everyone is safe.

Glad to hear you guys are OK.  Any major damage to you guys.  I know Dayton got hit hard 

Vote Count

The Orca - 2 - bcb1213, The LBC

Pickle Rick - 1 - Ragnarok

Matts4313 - 7 - Pickle Rick, Mwil23, Utley, kingseanjohn, Counselor, theuntouchable, Dome

kingseanjohn - 4 - TheKillerNacho, Tk3, ET80

Mwil23 - 1 - SwAg

SwAg - 1 - mission27

Malfatron - 4 - Matts4313, DingoLadd, squire12, MD4L

Utley - 1 - The Orca

MD4L - 1 - Whicker

Whicker - 2 - Forge, Malfatron

With 23 alive and 23 voting, it's 12 to lynch!

Just now, Dome said:

Matts

I’m not opposed. With more clarity on the PM situation it’s a safe vote AND contains quality rational, albeit there’s a whiff on info beyond the game thread.

Has anyone noticed that matts forgot me and malf were working together to lynch him?

Just now, MD4L said:

I’m not opposed. With more clarity on the PM situation it’s a safe vote AND contains quality rational, albeit there’s a whiff on info beyond the game thread.

And I’m not opposed to malf either. 

9 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Whicker has no shame. Focus on your prospective “should votes” buddy.

It's still pretty much day 1, man. There's been a ridiculous amount of focus on a couple of things today and none of those things have been resolved. One of those things I'd like to ignore altogether. It's time to get some action in this game that will actually further the game. You were being talked about at the time and are not one of my strong town reads. It seemed like the best bet to get things moving with what was on the table at the time. And it looked like it worked at least to a degree.

6 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Does this line of questioning feel weird to anyone else?

He used the same wording I believe LBC has used a few times about Counselor...wanted to see his thought process and how he classified spastic civ.....or see if he was just rehashing what has been said previously 

20 hours ago, The Orca said:

@SwAg did you ever comment on this, what are your thoughts?

I think you’re right about the close to D1.  It seemed like a concerted blitzkrieg away from established wagons and then people didn’t really pursue dialogue once they settled in on Sanchez.

I don’t know about the Jailkeeper.  He could have claimed several roles, but regardless, it is not uncommon for there to be 2-3 protectors where rack is from.  Typically a Doctor / Bodyguard make it into the game.

And I do think Utley and Counselor are connected.  I floated the same thing about Danger frustration quitting when Matts sunk Counselor with the PM / lolclear, and Counselor didn’t follow up.  Even now it’s hard to let Counselor slide on Green, particularly in light of the Utley connection and subsequent behavior.  But he could be our only remaining protector too.

Otherwise:  Notably, Sanchez did the same thing that Counselor did, and Counselor lynched him for it.  Whereas we are supposed to indulge Counselor.

8 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Glad to hear you guys are OK.  Any major damage to you guys.  I know Dayton got hit hard 

Thanks man. Yeah we are good, no major damage, but a buddy of mine I coach/teach with, his parents 200 acre farm is a MESS. Roof torn off their parents house, trees EVERYWHERE, garage door smashed...windows smashed, and no power.

Been at it since EARLY this morning with chainsaws, bobcats, etc. Thanks for asking, could have been much worse. 

7 minutes ago, Whicker said:

It's still pretty much day 1, man. There's been a ridiculous amount of focus on a couple of things today and none of those things have been resolved. One of those things I'd like to ignore altogether. It's time to get some action in this game that will actually further the game. You were being talked about at the time and are not one of my strong town reads. It seemed like the best bet to get things moving with what was on the table at the time. And it looked like it worked at least to a degree.

Day one 2.0 can frustrate people but you still notice some hints. It’s always better facing suspicion early then late. If one decided to view my content and there are plenty of “non town posts” for a reason. Many are looking forward to contributing in the future.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Thanks man. Yeah we are good, no major damage, but a buddy of mine I coach/teach with, his parents 200 acre farm is a MESS. Roof torn off their parents house, trees EVERYWHERE, garage door smashed...windows smashed, and no power.

Been at it since EARLY this morning with chainsaws, bobcats, etc. Thanks for asking, could have been much worse. 

Although you try to limit non thread related activity some stuff actually impacts players. Glad you’re good.

Archived