Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Just now, MD4L said:

It’s going to frustrating if we vote someone who didn’t face scrutiny until the late portions of the day phase.

We have 6 hours. 

Think of it as a place holder vote. You have like 5hours and 50+ minutes to change your mind. 

3 minutes ago, MD4L said:

It’s going to frustrating if we vote someone who didn’t face scrutiny until the late portions of the day phase.

You don't want to see this show continuing on? This entire thing has been hilarious

27 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I will say this, Dome did this in another game. He went so hard against me all game I eventually just said "nah, he is a dumb civ, no civ does this". He was mafia. After the game he made sure to point out that his whole act was a charade because he knew it would work.

Except I don’t think you’re being dumb. I think it was very smart, just didn’t work with Danger on board. 

What has Dome added to the game outside of me/malf

I can play this game too! What have you added outside of “catching” malf in a scum slip and trying to lolclear yourself?

Why is Dome insistent that he be linked to Malf?

This should be obvious 

What harm could their possibly be in lynching Dome?

I could die.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

If someone skips Night again tonight people are going to lose their minds LOL.

If that happens we speedround lynch a low activity and move on

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Except I don’t think you’re being dumb. I think it was very smart, just didn’t work with Danger on board. 

I can play this game too! What have you added outside of “catching” malf in a scum slip and trying to lolclear yourself?

This should be obvious 

I could die.

Im doing something right now. I am questioning you. 

1 hour ago, MD4L said:

This would be meaningful if.... you weren’t a solid mafia read in your own right.

Or if, you know, he hadn't been pushing KSJ for most of the earlier part of today and even before that made mention about how he wasn't getting strong/good scum reads on much of anyone this game.  This just feels like the latest round from the bazooka.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Im doing something right now. I am questioning you. 

You were asking questions about me. None of it was directed at me.

So no. You weren’t.

I've been skim-following throughout the day from work.  May have missed some stuff.  I still feel good about my Orca vote as well as my mission vote from yesterday.  And I'd support an Utley lynch as well.

20 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

The only time I remember being mafia with Dome he wanted to fake us fighting the entire game so our co-scum could slide by. 

Trust me, this is not the first time he has done this. 

These two situations aren’t comparable at all

18 minutes ago, MD4L said:

If night actions are going through tonight, there will be carnage I think. I will almost assuredly die - so the Malf/Matts argument will resolve itself. Watch it happen.

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

You were asking questions about me. None of it was directed at me.

So no. You weren’t.

First of all, questioning you doesnt have to be direct. Second of all.. I freaking tagged you:

32 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

@Dome

What game was it you did that too me? You bragged about it, so I know you remember. 

Watch. He knows exactly what I am talking about. 

Try again. 

Archived