Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Give me Utley, Mission, Malfatron, Dome, MWil or one of the wagons that Sanchez’s lynch derailed.

I don’t really want to risk matts’ role yet, and I thought he’s appeared pretty Town.  I mean, he initiated the PM Game and won after our early spat Re: Counselor.  Just hard to ignore the Danger elephant in the room.

Counselor is roughly the same.  I don’t want to give up the 10 things he did that were scummy, or how he’s used the protector shield to do blatant scum things, but I also don’t want to lose what could be our last full protector.

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

I quoted you on that "saying things and not believing them" thing because I was speaking to your double speak.

But it sparked a memory about Dome. How Dome had me convinced all game that he thought I was scum just for it to be a ruse. I really think we should explore this. At least put pressure. 

What say you?

@SwAg @The LBC @Tk3 @squire12 @Ragnarok

Dome

wow....was I included in this list to be the outlier of mafia players?  

I have had a town lean on Dome for the game thus far.   I do not agree with his push on Matts for a few of the PM-gate reasons he has made.  Thus i can't get behind a Dome wagon.

17 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:
17 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Did Malf tell him who to vote? Or, in other words, was he following Malfs lead? 

Because locking in gives him a reasonable albi when Malf flips.

He's pretty much done nothing but follow malf.

He also had a super scummy post when he thought you were the lynch.

19 hours ago, Counselor said:

**** I have a feeling he turns up town. 

where were you doing during those matts near-hammers.

matts is right.

you seem very read-up, but you arent offering much

1 hour ago, Forge said:

giphy.gif

24 minutes ago, Forge said:

Not really. Just watching it burn. 

This is probably nothing and I"m probably reading too much into it.

Feels like a softclaim about a fire superhero/villain to me. 

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

giphy.gif

Orca questioning Pickle???

tenor.gif?itemid=10653872

I'm all in on this Utley(Danger) read...to the point this is getting annoying that so many people say they don't know what I'm talking about or they are not sold on Utley enough to list him in large scum list

1 hour ago, MD4L said:

It’s going to frustrating if we vote someone who didn’t face scrutiny until the late portions of the day phase.

Lets do some scrutinizing now so we dont have to wait.   Nacho has been someone that I think Dome was pushing early on D1 for the mis read on a few pages/posts related to the Malf/Matts soap opera.   Pages 60 ish or there abouts.   not sure if Nacho has made much of a contribution since then.

28 minutes ago, Dome said:

You aren’t making any points that have any value. There’s nothing for me to even be ignorant about. 

You quoted a game that doesn’t match the theory you’re trying to tie to it. Somehow I’m the ignorant one stupid one. 

What could you possibly need me to add to that? You made a post and theorized a way I could be scum based on a past game where I was scum and wanted to lynch you then posted a link to a game where we were scum together.

What more can I do than point out it makes no sense and move on?

So then what’s the point?

If only it were that easy lol. I’d have slept a lot better last night.

So it was real stupidity then?

It was two things:

1. Dome has been mafia and chased me hard when I was a civ. What game was that?

2. Here is an example where Dome and I fought each other. As a mafia plan.

I've been asking for pages what game was #1.

Archived