Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

1 minute ago, Forge said:

You're the second person to ask him that this game.....

OK, I think he's the second person I've question if they were setting up to frame someone this game, too.  I calls 'em like I sees 'em.

On 5/27/2019 at 7:02 PM, The LBC said:

I'm still on the fence with regards to Malf, but this is the exact sort of thing that Scum Malf would do to soft frame folks who weren't scum with him (the people who were actually complaining in-thread - I can't remember specifically who off-and but I do remember it was folks I haven't played with before this) while also busting on his own scum-mates in the chatty.

If Malf does flip scum, this puts some pretty substantial points in the town column of those guys (largely because Scum Malf wouldn't out his own guys like that, he knows better).

no forge 

lbc just did it twice.

I’ll reap what I sow.  

The dynamics of this feel off.  The amount of people that seemingly don’t care which of Dome or matts is lynched makes me think it’s a 1-2 with both being Town to clear those they’re connected to.

Just now, SwAg said:

I’ll reap what I sow.  

The dynamics of this feel off.  The amount of people that seemingly don’t care which of Dome or matts is lynched makes me think it’s a 1-2 with both being Town to clear those they’re connected to.

Lynch matts and you’ll see.

This is blowing my mind.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I’ll reap what I sow.  

then....ksj??

Archived