Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

matts says he tried to visit lbc, but was roleblocked. so the visit never happened

if anyone has any role based evidence of matts actually visiting lbc, claim it because that means matts is scum

I see what you are saying. 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Right, SAYS he was. I’m skeptical that he was actually roleblocked is what I’m saying.

💯 agree here

Okay.

Just now, Malfatron said:

the point stands.

if anyone saw you visiting lbc, you are scum (unless they are lying)

Correct. I tried to lie detect a post and was charged super punched. If anyone has contradicting role based information, they should come out. 

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Right here.

Thats not very compelling. All you are doing is picking up on someone that Swag, LBC and now me all find scummy. You arent providing anything beyond starting a would be easy BW (if not for you). 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Thats not very compelling. All you are doing is picking up on someone that Swag, LBC and now me all find scummy. You arent providing anything beyond starting a would be easy BW (if not for you). 

He's also someone that I made a pretty strong case on yesterday.  

Unless by compelling you mean that I have some result which I do not.  

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

LOL 

Im raked through the coals for saying this and you admit it. What’s going on? 

I confused myself for a second. The bottom line is, I didnt visit anyone because I was blocked. 

So we are starting to see what the scum chat is saying. Give up the fight to protect rags and start voting against him. Look at these individuals trying to first go elsewhere and now on Rags. Believe M to the Triple L was one of them. 

Archived