Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Ultron.

Fits the flavor of the lbc hit

Dr. Doom wasn't technically in Sin 6, but rack said he would use an artistic license

Or that could have been Doom.

Also, from his wiki:

Victor Von Doom has been shown to be devoted to the welfare and well-being of his subjects. Once, he even went so far as to let his soul lay bare and be judged by the Panther God of Wakanda, who determined that he genuinely wished for a utopian future where humanity thrived.

@The Orca I deem you worthy. 

On 5/22/2019 at 12:46 PM, rackcs said:

4. Night actions will be based on natural resolution.

Does anyone know what this "natural resolution" process means?   I thought there was a FCFS process, is this the same or something different?

On 5/23/2019 at 9:43 AM, Danger said:
On 5/22/2019 at 12:46 PM, rackcs said:

4. Conflicting night abilities will be ordered on a first come, first serve basis. For example, if a roleblocker targets a killer but the killer had already targeted the roleblocker first, the roleblocker will die.

This one definitely stands out. 

THis was discussed pregame.  Not sure what the natural resolution is that replaced this

On 5/23/2019 at 9:47 AM, Malfatron said:

yeah i think the natural resolution paradigm is best 

On 5/23/2019 at 10:12 AM, rackcs said:

I know you guys are used to doing things differently here and I get that. I've already played around with the rules I had set up to accommodate you guys. I've shortened the day and night phases. If you'll note rule 5 of the general rules I can change things as necessary. If the phases are dragging and my changes aren't working out then I will announce that the next phases will go back to your normal lengths. Just give it a try and we'll see how it goes.

Also after looking up the natural resolution thing that malf posted, I think it makes sense and we will use that going forward. I will remove that one rule from the first post.

youre welcome

Yeah, that is how it functioned on our other forum.

I read the ambiguity and paradox section, which explained a process with no conclusion and thought it was stupid, but then I read the golden rule and realized that the ambiguity section is just poorly written.

Archived