Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Wait, are you guys seriously considering malf here?? 

You do realize that if he was motivated again he could have chosen someone with a move that would not have been included in the write up? 

Like did counselor sneak in your home and plant a seed in your heads or am I missing the Tom foolery aspect? 

Just now, Forge said:

Yes. Though so far as we know, the only move he has is the redirection. Obviously, doesn't mean that he lacks others, but it's the only known move that he has used (using that move twice the night before) 

His redirect of Ragnarok onto bcb kills an avenger.  His redirect of me onto Orca kills a Sinister 6.  He might have gotten burned on that thinking I had some other move...watcher, tracker, etc.  

As malf is noted to say, everyone should have some suspicion on them.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

So the argument would be then that malf chose to move utley to himself and then use the factional kill to “hit malf”? 

What?  I'm saying Malf stole Utley's protection to protect himself, which is hilarious after last night.  Not that Malfatron is Mafia.

21 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Mwil23 is satisfied after two successful nights in a row. He tucks the Mind Stone away, readying to use it again the next night. He goes to meet up with his allies to see how their nights went when he is blindsided by a punch. He quickly goes into attack mode. His foe hits him again but this time with claws extended. They create a deep scratch in Mwil23’s metal plating.

“That is…unexpected.”

Mwil23 boosts himself into the air, flinging his attacker off him. He shoots a few concussive blasts at his attacker, but he dodges all of them. Mwil23 flies towards him as fast as he can and slams into him, trying to cause as much damage as possible. Mwil23 continues flying forward, clutching the man tightly. The attacker continually slams his claws into Mwil23’s back, causing major damage. Mwil23 flies them straight into a wall which crumbles around them. When the dust cleared, Mwil23 was trapped under a pile of rubble, too weak to escape. The attacker jumps on top of him and starts savagely slashing at his face over and over until it was just a pile of circuits and machinery.

Mwil23 is dead. He was Ultron, Sinister Six-Aligned.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Malfatron is sitting in his home having a meal after a night well done. He grabs a piece of pizza and is getting ready to eat it when there is a knock on the door. He sighs and gets up to answer the door. He opens it to find nothing but an empty landscape before him. He looks left and looks right before shrugging his shoulders and closing the door and going back to his pizza.

He gets back to his living room to see that all of his pizza is gone, vanished.

“My pizza! A travesty!”

He walks towards the box to inspect it when he hears a sinister chuckle from behind him. He turns around to see a man with a red face pointing a gun at him.

“I’m sorry Malfatron, but ve can no longer let you interfere vith our plans.”

“Ha! Silly man, bullets can’t hurt me!”

“Oh but these are special bullets, designed to kill meddlesome Avengers such as yourself. Auf wiedersehen!”

The man pulls the trigger and a bullet flies through the air. Malfatron has no time to react and prepares himself for death but at the last minute Utley stretches himself out in front of Malfatron, protecting him from the bullet. Utley drops to the floor.

The attacker tries to shoot again but the gun jams. He throws it to the ground in frustration before running away.

Malfatron leans down to check on Utley, who is not looking good. Utley looks him in the eyes.

“I told you so…you’re welcome.”

And with that, Utley takes his dying breath.

Utley is dead! He was Mr. Fantastic, Avengers-Aligned.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone is getting ready to go about their day, when suddenly someone cried, "Look at bcb1213's body!"

Bcb1213's form started to shift and soon it was clear that he was not who everyone thought he was.

Bcb1213 is still dead. He was Queen Veranke, Skrull-Aligned.

Day 4 has begun! With 16 alive and 16 voting, it’s 9 to lynch!

Added the BCB part? 

WTF role is that?

Archived