Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

16 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

also, I searched mission because it’s inevitable that we would want to lynch him eventually due to his activity level. I initially put in for tk3 but changed it to mission because I wanted to get ahead of that. An inactive player can be a large target for civ and scum alike. 

I chose BCB because he was on a few people’s lists but wasn’t getting much traction. It’s why I heavily doubted the notion that scum outright targeted him for a kill. 

should have chose tk3 to test his soft claim he has been pounding the table dozens of times

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Wtf hell is forge saying 🤣🤣

Bad communication on my part - I explained a couple of posts later. Was it coordinated that each scum member was going to hard push their own separate civs for lynch. 

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

should have chose tk3 to test his soft claim he has been pounding the table dozens of times

Ok, I may have missed this soft claim. Someone want to give me a page number?

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I know but I felt like a few people were starting to turn towards mission so I wanted to get ahead of it and either get it done with or prevent it. 

Archived