Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

On 5/28/2019 at 1:16 PM, MD4L said:

Eh you can accuse me of playing scummy. It’s hard keeping up w the activity. This game can turn into a journal and I lack a surplus to read and post with all the content.

On 5/28/2019 at 12:19 AM, MD4L said:

This activity is not for the light hearted.

All of a sudden Whicker isn’t sure he can keep up. What a cop out just Incase the activity get rampant (with who’s playing it is inevitable).

Rick, can you point out the bcb/Counselor connections that you’re alleging?

And point out how my case on Dome/Mission/Ragnarok/Counselor, MWil, and ET that I collectively spent about 8 total hours researching and writing is hardly playing.  

Thanks.

I’mma go re-read a bit.  I’d tend to go toward unknowns than people who at least claimed something because then there is at least a baseline to scrutinize those people with NAs.

Just now, MD4L said:

ET is a guy that is flying under the radar. Too bad Malf didn’t redirect someone to him.

Why would Malf do that? His ability is known. He gets a double vote. Unless Malf just offhandedly thought that he had more than one ability. 

Secondarily, pretty sure that ET put his character out there pretty hard,. He can confirm, but I have a pretty good idea on whom he is unless its a fake claim which is something that we can discuss at any time. or I'm going crazy and he didn't claim at all...but it was pretty blatant I thought. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Why would Malf do that? His ability is known. He gets a double vote. Unless Malf just offhandedly thought that he had more than one ability. 

Secondarily, pretty sure that ET put his character out there pretty hard,. He can confirm, but I have a pretty good idea on whom he is unless its a fake claim which is something that we can discuss at any time. or I'm going crazy and he didn't claim at all...but it was pretty blatant I thought. 

The double vote is not guaranteed to be a town role.

Archived