Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I didnt get it at the time. It took me going through all the post today to figure it out. My feeble brain started off thinking it was 18 v 6 with some room for others.. 

When did you get it?  Just now?

Cause here's my issue.  This kinda looks like a way for you to back out of your claim in case someone you lie detect flips town.  "Oh, well they were an X-Men, not an Avenger."  Like you are covering your *** early.  

Just now, Malfatron said:

wait, wait.

unless......there are scum roles that are only effective against Avengers as opposed to xmen.

and the lie detector could suss those out

Having modded with rack, and knowing the tendencies of the place where he formed his game, I would be shocked if this were a dynamic beyond maybe an other or an isolated Mafia thing.  Definitely not widespread.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:
3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

he ratio is 12v6v6. The avengers win goal isnt  to beat the mafia nor the sinister 6. 

i'll bite. what is the avengers' goal then?

and what makes you so sure the mafia isnt the sinister 6?

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@Matts4313 has to be Xmen aligned.

5 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Kingpin actually was a part of one incarnation of the Sinister 6, IIRC.

I am curious as to why the Infinity Stones would even be mentioned if there was no Thanos (has made me wonder if Thanos is a floating other whose goal is to find stones held by specific members of each faction as his win condition - and he needs to be responsible for their death... so either a nightly hit which he has or he has to be on the count on the lynch).

Also the character names you're looking for are:

Hammer Dude: Justin Hammer

Smart Russian Dude: Whiplash

I get that including the X-Men might seem logical, and this is probably splitting hairs, but I feel like the GotG as a separate entity are probably more likely than the X-Men.  If they're not, the rest of the Guardians are likely throw-in one-shot type civs.

I meant the those are the ones from the avengers? because one of those dudes is like kree and the russian dude was a kgb/docter

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

why is he so sure there is an xmen contingent

but im letting it go.

even if this is the case, xmen shouldnt be a threat.

I am not sure that its xmen. They could all be Avengers. Or since it was kingpin, maybe we have randos like Daredevel who are "Green/Avengers aligned". 

But I am very very confident its 12 v 6 v 6

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I meant the those are the ones from the avengers? because one of those dudes is like kree and the russian dude was a kgb/docter

I am not sure that its xmen. They could all be Avengers. Or since it was kingpin, maybe we have randos like Daredevel who are "Green/Avengers aligned". 

But I am very very confident its 12 v 6 v 6

then you are not part of the 12

matts

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i'll bite. what is the avengers' goal then?

IF YOU WHERE AVENGERS ALIGNED, IT WOULD BE IN YOUR PM

MALF

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

When did you get it?  Just now?

Cause here's my issue.  This kinda looks like a way for you to back out of your claim in case someone you lie detect flips town.  "Oh, well they were an X-Men, not an Avenger."  Like you are covering your *** early.  

No, not backing out. 

No, I think matts is wrong.

rack's games always have Mafia and Independents, maybe a Cult.

The template rack learned to host on the other forum was 25-30% Mafia, and up to ~37% total scum.

I can cite the games from the other forum.  Just don't see it as the setup.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

No, I think matts is wrong.

rack's games always have Mafia and Independents, maybe a Cult.

The template rack learned to host on the other forum was 25-30% Mafia, and up to ~37% total scum.

I can cite the games from the other forum.  Just don't see it as the setup.

That ratio doesnt have to be perfect on the nose, but I bet its close. 

Read your wincon. Its clearly not "the sinister 6"

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

IF YOU WHERE AVENGERS ALIGNED, IT WOULD BE IN YOUR PM

MALF

You say that as though someone wouldn't ask to see if your answer matched up with what was in their PM if they were avenger aligned. 

It was a simple question that you deflected back at the inquisitor. Interesting tactic. 

Archived