Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Can Dome escape the lynch again?

My guess is no. Again, I'm utilizing Swag's knowledge of this situation more than anything, but I really don't believe that there's any reason he's being dishonest about the game set up, so I'm just going to take a leap of faith that he's telling it true. He outed Dome as a Godfather. So likely that he couldn't use the faction kill prior to being the last one left alive. Given that this is a different flavor kill, and the flavor matches up with Magneto (whom would also make sense as a leader of the group), I think Dome is the last of the sinister. 

12 minutes ago, Forge said:

My guess is no. Again, I'm utilizing Swag's knowledge of this situation more than anything, but I really don't believe that there's any reason he's being dishonest about the game set up, so I'm just going to take a leap of faith that he's telling it true. He outed Dome as a Godfather. So likely that he couldn't use the faction kill prior to being the last one left alive. Given that this is a different flavor kill, and the flavor matches up with Magneto (whom would also make sense as a leader of the group), I think Dome is the last of the sinister. 

Nacho was still alive when malf was killed.  So for dome to be able to use the factional hit as the last person, that should not work.  Maybe dome doesn't have to be the last one.  Also could be there is still 2 left.

Just now, squire12 said:

Nacho was still alive when malf was killed.  So for dome to be able to use the factional hit as the last person, that should not work.  Maybe dome doesn't have to be the last one.  Also could be there is still 2 left.

Damn, you're right. I can't believe I missed that. Thank you for catching that. 

The only other thing I can think of would be that Malf redirected dome and the PGO thing was legit. But then why no faction kill? 

What are you thinking, @squire12

Obviously Dome is not an avenger aligned character...but if he is in fact a godfather that has to be killed last, then we could be wasting a day phase and giving them extra hits. On the other hand, I don't love the idea of lynching others left in the game at this point. 

@ET80

What are your thoughts. @squire12 brings up a good point that kind of blows a hole in my theory regarding the godfather role. Possible that Dome is able to use the faction kill with other members of his team alive, but I only have experience with the Godfather mechanic in one game, and I don't believe that he could. We could be wasting a day phase by attempting to lynch him and failing, but at the same time, that may still be the most information route to take if we really believe that he's a member of the sinister six. 

22 minutes ago, Forge said:

What are you thinking, @squire12

Obviously Dome is not an avenger aligned character...but if he is in fact a godfather that has to be killed last, then we could be wasting a day phase and giving them extra hits. On the other hand, I don't love the idea of lynching others left in the game at this point. 

I am thinking this is a bit of a mess.  Malf flipping Skrull-Aligned after being investigated by md4l and coming back Avengers-Aligned casts doubt on both ET and tk3.  Maybe anyone who visited bcb was converted.  

Pickles refusal to supply information is frustrating for sure.   Same with tk3.

You could be sinister and played the long game in "tracking" nacho to md4l when he was killed.

Fair to make that case for me killing MWil23 to gain some credibility. 

Mission is also an unknown on night moves.  He did visit malf on one of these nights, so is he Skrull-Aligned and the converter?

Maybe we lynch swag, have pickle protect forge and forge tracks mission/tk3/dome.  When we get to the next day phase.

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I am thinking this is a bit of a mess.  Malf flipping Skrull-Aligned after being investigated by md4l and coming back Avengers-Aligned casts doubt on both ET and tk3.  Maybe anyone who visited bcb was converted.  

Pickles refusal to supply information is frustrating for sure.   Same with tk3.

You could be sinister and played the long game in "tracking" nacho to md4l when he was killed.

Fair to make that case for me killing MWil23 to gain some credibility. 

Mission is also an unknown on night moves.  He did visit malf on one of these nights, so is he Skrull-Aligned and the converter?

Maybe we lynch swag, have pickle protect forge and forge tracks mission/tk3/dome.  When we get to the next day phase.

Don't worry about me

My role has not yielded anything that would be helpful to civs to this point.

As a cleared civ you need to trust that I am telling you the truth.. you don't NEED to know everything, especially when there is nothing to know..

The fact that you are fixated on me is bias, and you need to be able to get past that

Archived