Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

17 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I am thinking this is a bit of a mess.  Malf flipping Skrull-Aligned after being investigated by md4l and coming back Avengers-Aligned casts doubt on both ET and tk3.  Maybe anyone who visited bcb was converted.  

Pickles refusal to supply information is frustrating for sure.   Same with tk3.

You could be sinister and played the long game in "tracking" nacho to md4l when he was killed.

Fair to make that case for me killing MWil23 to gain some credibility. 

Mission is also an unknown on night moves.  He did visit malf on one of these nights, so is he Skrull-Aligned and the converter?

Maybe we lynch swag, have pickle protect forge and forge tracks mission/tk3/dome.  When we get to the next day phase.

I think that ET and Counselor are town. If there is a converter, I have a hard time believing that it is mission. It makes sense that it would be the queen, and Touch's investigation result did yield info that would suggest Rocket (which mission kinda sorta soft claimed after I asked? In his own mission way). Could be that mission was converted, but I think it unlikely that he is the converter. 

The results from MD4L make sense to a certain degree if you think about it this way. Malf was the first person he targeted, right? N2? Well, at that point, I think that it was highly possible that Malf was avenger aligned. My guess is that there was a conversion practice in place, Malf was converted on the first night he was able to be (N2), and MD4L's invest simply took precedence in the move order. That's assuming that there really isn't a green v black avenger dynamic in place (I tend to side with the idea that the green avengers are the ones who could be converted, not necessarily that they were skrull the entire time....we can test this out with Dingo later if we need to). 

37 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Don't worry about me

My role has not yielded anything that would be helpful to civs to this point.

As a cleared civ you need to trust that I am telling you the truth.. you don't NEED to know everything, especially when there is nothing to know..

The fact that you are fixated on me is bias, and you need to be able to get past that

Well I posed this same argument but got lashed for it....just bc I'm not cleared I guess 

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

Don't worry about me

My role has not yielded anything that would be helpful to civs to this point.

As a cleared civ you need to trust that I am telling you the truth.. you don't NEED to know everything, especially when there is nothing to know..

The fact that you are fixated on me is bias, and you need to be able to get past that

Who are you referring to as being a "cleared civ"?

19 minutes ago, Forge said:

I think md4l invested him. Have to go back and check

MD4L did investigate him.  ET as well.

Malfatron was also investigated and found to be avengers aligned.   Since that, at present, is not the case, I would say there are no "cleared civs".  And to state it is as tk3 did makes it suspicious.

Maybe it is a coincidence that tk3 shows up and begins posting after he is 1 of 3 lynch options.  Prior to that his activity was very limited.  I think mostly as a push on Matts to be lynched and matts happens to flip Avengers-Aligned. 

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

MD4L did investigate him.  ET as well.

Malfatron was also investigated and found to be avengers aligned.   Since that, at present, is not the case, I would say there are no "cleared civs".  And to state it is as tk3 did makes it suspicious.

Maybe it is a coincidence that tk3 shows up and begins posting after he is 1 of 3 lynch options.  Prior to that his activity was very limited.  I think mostly as a push on Matts to be lynched and matts happens to flip Avengers-Aligned. 

I agree and disagree. The problems I have with what you are positing is that I'm not trying to find converts, I'm trying to find the sinister first and foremost. I can rely on MD4Ls invest to know that he's not that at least, and that's what I care about. 

The possible converts / green faction is trying to get water out of a flooded basement before actually stopping the leak. That's no good. The options for Lynch tonight should be those viewed as likely to be sinister, not the converts. We don't know anything about how that mechanic works, it's all hypothetical. Did bcb have to convert as a night move? Did people have to visit to get converted? Was it even conversions? Etc. Too much unknown there and it's counter productive in my opinion to go down that road right now. Besides, we have an admitted green aligned avenger in dingo, so before we even look at tk3 we would be looking at dingo

4 hours ago, Tk3 said:

maybe Squire too

But Dome/Swag/Pickle all need to be taken off the board

You’re really bad at this.  It’s been abundantly clear that Rick and Dome are Mafia for days.  Now, you find out Green is a thing, and you’re like: now let’s lynch the blue guy.

Archived