Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Did you convert him for the wifom?

Matts tracked him to Malfatron and suddenly Malfatron flips Skrull.  Then he comes in here and lynches me while I’m talking about TKN and Skrull.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Matts tracked him to Malfatron and suddenly Malfatron flips Skrull.  Then he comes in here and lynches me while I’m talking about TKN and Skrull.

Well I did pop in to see malf but he wasn’t home 

did someone ya boom hm or what 

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

Humorously, Malfatron then lead a lynch on matts, who was the only person who voiced this concern too.

5 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Roleblocked Swag

Verified @Pickle Rick

We should go swag or ET

Numbers game at this point

Wait what? How did no one point this out?  Matts is lying.

I cannot be targeted at night.  I teleported behind Rick.  He would have roleblocked Rick.

Still think Rick is Mafia, or he did his best to play absolutely awfully from D2-5, and then needlessly incriminated himself repeatedly while choosing a bizarre hill to die on in his interactions with Malfatron.

4 hours ago, SwAg said:

Still think Rick is Mafia, or he did his best to play absolutely awfully from D2-5, and then needlessly incriminated himself repeatedly while choosing a bizarre hill to die on in his interactions with Malfatron.

I have Rick or Squire, but I'm very low on Squire in this discussion. 

On 5/31/2019 at 1:41 PM, ET80 said:
On 5/28/2019 at 7:33 PM, theuntouchable said:
On 5/28/2019 at 7:30 PM, squire12 said:

Care to elaborate on why Orca?  and not Nacho or pickle?

Didn’t say not nacho, but this is the first time I’ve seen orca openly question his brother. 

Planned disagreement?

I'm really thinking this is the case...had Orca lasted longer, it would have been a bigger thing.

Archived