Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

17 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Is there some other alignment that we have yet to see?

We saw "balanced" aligned with Thanos. There could be some additional folks with him (Ebony Maw, Corvius Glaive, Proxima Midnight) but with there being a 1v1 wincon for Hulk/DingoLadd, I don't feel like there are others.

My bet is Thanos had to last to the end and Hulk had to prevent that. 

Balanced, like everything should be.

9 minutes ago, ET80 said:

We saw "balanced" aligned with Thanos. There could be some additional folks with him (Ebony Maw, Corvius Glaive, Proxima Midnight) but with there being a 1v1 wincon for Hulk/DingoLadd, I don't feel like there are others.

My bet is Thanos had to last to the end and Hulk had to prevent that. 

Balanced, like everything should be.

ET kill swaggy poo and let me get another move in. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

ET kill swaggy poo and let me get another move in. 

I don't have any night moves. Didn't have any this entire game. My double vote is all I have.

Matts... I REALLY need you to let go of this, for town sake. Tell me what I need to do to accomplish this. I've been transparent this entire game, and will take whatever steps needed to reach this.

LMK.

On 5/31/2019 at 10:27 AM, MD4L said:

Tk3 and ET are Avengers aligned.

@Matts4313,

Here's results from MD4L, who is confirmed as Professor X. This would only lead to a few conclusions:

1. I am Avengers aligned

2. I'm possibly Green Aligned (please read my theory on bcb/Malf. Poke holes in it, if you must).

3. I'm investigation immune/GF (which we've actually seen Dome demonstrate with his lynch avoidance).

Come to whatever conclusion you want to on this, but please follow my direction once I flip as Captain America. No debate, no deliberation, follow the path for Rick and Dome.

Tks.

5 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I don't have any night moves. Didn't have any this entire game. My double vote is all I have.

Matts... I REALLY need you to let go of this, for town sake. Tell me what I need to do to accomplish this. I've been transparent this entire game, and will take whatever steps needed to reach this.

LMK.

I meant put your double vote on him silly. 

He is at 4 I think. And 6 kills. 

Be the hammer. 

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

@Matts4313,

Here's results from MD4L, who is confirmed as Professor X. This would only lead to a few conclusions:

1. I am Avengers aligned

2. I'm possibly Green Aligned (please read my theory on bcb/Malf. Poke holes in it, if you must).

3. I'm investigation immune/GF (which we've actually seen Dome demonstrate with his lynch avoidance).

Come to whatever conclusion you want to on this, but please follow my direction once I flip as Captain America. No debate, no deliberation, follow the path for Rick and Dome.

Tks.

Im off the train of you being a bad guy. Chill. 

Kill Swaggy, let night actions happen and then we can possibly go PRick. 

Just now, rackcs said:

Vote Count

Pickle Rick - 4 - Counselor, SwAg, ET80

SwAg - 2 - Pickle Rick, Matts4313

No Lynch - 1 - Dome

With 10 alive and 10 voting, it's 6 to lynch!

Haven’t voted: DingoLadd, mission27, Tk3

This isnt right. WTF?

Why are people not being counted? 

Archived