Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

And I'm very paranoid ET is not Avengers aligned any more because if I could convert a player, a double voter would be huge for my team and ET has been known since the beginning. Him questioning the mission push because I endorsed it, then voting for mission before I did, bringing him within one vote. What kind of sense does that make?

Time to discuss what, exactly?  We've had days to discuss.  I laid out my case with particularity, and I openly acknowledge if I'm wrong that I have to go.  You're not even addressing the mission/matt angle (who has subtly shifted away from mission, lmao), and you're giving him an out on it by trying to set up future lynches.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Time to discuss what, exactly?  We've had days to discuss.  I laid out my case with particularity, and I openly acknowledge if I'm wrong that I have to go.  You're not even addressing the mission/matt angle (who has subtly shifted away from mission, lmao), and you're giving him an out on it by trying to set up future lynches.

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Yeah I dont see the harm at all. Not with such long nights. 

Its not like there is going to be any new information presented. We already agreed to lynching Missions today. 

2 hours ago, Dome said:

Then you’re bad at this game.

Thread play, giving people time to talk and work things out, reread. Quit relying on night moves that you haven’t done jack **** with. Step up your game if you truly think what you’re arguing is correct.

You don’t think we should let mission claim first? Or at least talk? Nothing?

Feels like you thought you had a mission lynch in the bag cause we all “agreed” and it slipped through your fingers.

Guess Swag sucks too huh Dome?

No, by all means, if someone does not want to vote because they're going to re-read, go for it.

But, if you're doing it on some false pretext that people are suddenly going to come alive and read, stop wasting time.  We have 12 hour night phases, and yesterday was nearly 18 hours, and people hardly discussed anything, or gave any indication of going back.  I did, and laid out exactly why you have to check mission/matts at this point, and if I'm wrong, I'm basically dead because I lose Counselor as a swing vote.

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

If that's how you want to go, I'll join. This being said, you're right in saying Swag is non-town, so I can go there too.

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

Sinister: Two, I'm very confident in saying that. It's why some people can't be lynched yet.

Skrull: If Malf could get others, we could be in a place where the remaining five are Skrull. If this is only limited to Civ/Avengers and any attempt on scum would just kill them, we'd have an answer to why tkn was folded up so quickly.

Other: Two. Both town aligned, perhaps? But would that line up; three Others, two town aligned and one non-town aligned?

Is there benefit for going non-town? Either Dingo or Swag? Dingo is basically MIA at this point...

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

Question - by going mission, what are we saying about Touch/Black Widow/Avengers? Do we think he got information that's contrary to the roles (Insane Cop) or do we think we misinterpreted his evidence?

Neither. UNT probably got accurate information. This skrull hysteria is drummed up by the godfather and an other. Neither of which we should be listening too. 

Speaking of which, why has Swag cooled off on you?

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

Simple economics. Nine players left, two mafia, one exposed mafia that can't be voted off - dig for daylight, eliminate the confirmed non-town and see what goes from there. 

SwAg. You in?

Swag

Are you two serious?

I explained with particularity why mission makes sense based on the thread, and why matts makes sense as a recruit based on the thread.  matts wanted to prove me wrong, and isn ow jumping ship at the first opportunity and convincing you to go "lol confinrmed non-town" route, and away from mission.  Really?

New potential plan:

@DingoLadd.

You see, I'm not buying the Hulk claim. His objective was to find and kill Thanos, which really... wasn't Hulk's thing to do. If this is based on their one fight in IW, then keep in mind Hulk was with Thor, Loki and Hemidall. Hulk had a 1v1 fight in the same vein that Iron Man did with Thanos on Titan, or Captain America did on Earth. They weren't alone, their allies were incapacitated.

My bet is on Dingo being Nebula. This has an added benefit that it'll validate Mission as Rocket; Nebula started off as a traditional villain, but turned face in GotG2 and Infinity War/Endgame. She was the closest to Rocket following the snap, so those two in a game makes sense - and then we can drop the "if we have Rocket, why no Groot?" question.

Furthermore, even if Dingo flipped "green" (let's not forget he went with standard vernacular vs black aligned = Avengers) it's not like he's been terribly active - so we can keep SwAg around to continue building a conversation.

Thoughts, everyone? 

44 minutes ago, SwAg said:

But, if you're doing it on some false pretext that people are suddenly going to come alive and read, stop wasting time

It's more about seeing if mission is even going to show up. If he's not here and voted by 10pm, he's dead anyways. 

10 minutes ago, ET80 said:

New potential plan:

@DingoLadd.

You see, I'm not buying the Hulk claim. His objective was to find and kill Thanos, which really... wasn't Hulk's thing to do. If this is based on their one fight in IW, then keep in mind Hulk was with Thor, Loki and Hemidall. Hulk had a 1v1 fight in the same vein that Iron Man did with Thanos on Titan, or Captain America did on Earth. They weren't alone, their allies were incapacitated.

My bet is on Dingo being Nebula. This has an added benefit that it'll validate Mission as Rocket; Nebula started off as a traditional villain, but turned face in GotG2 and Infinity War/Endgame. She was the closest to Rocket following the snap, so those two in a game makes sense - and then we can drop the "if we have Rocket, why no Groot?" question.

Furthermore, even if Dingo flipped "green" (let's not forget he went with standard vernacular vs black aligned = Avengers) it's not like he's been terribly active - so we can keep SwAg around to continue building a conversation.

Thoughts, everyone? 

@SwAg - I need you to read this.

@Matts4313 - need you to read this.

@Counselor - I need you to find an adult to read this to you.

@Tk3 - Hi buddy. I've come to bargain.

@squire12 - Hey bub. Take a look at this?

Archived