Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

12 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Matt’s is NOT scum unless there was a late conversion 

Matts was black avenger when he was lynched, and therefore he was that same alignment when he re entered the game

Period

I will not stand for debate on this 

Md4l cleared me, I clear Matts and I will stake the game on that

This is a total non starter

Sounds like a scum stance. Should I just modkill myself to prove my point?

All was quiet last night in the city. But a storm is brewing. The night was quick and the new day has begun.

With 5 alive and 5 voting, it's 3 to lynch! The new deadline is tonight at 10 PM EST.

13 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Matt’s is NOT scum unless there was a late conversion 

Matts was black avenger when he was lynched, and therefore he was that same alignment when he re entered the game

Period

I will not stand for debate on this 

Md4l cleared me, I clear Matts and I will stake the game on that

This is a total non starter

Malfatron was also cleared as Avengers aligned by MD4L....and he flipped Skrull.

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Sounds like a scum stance. Should I just modkill myself to prove my point?

That would be stupid and if you are civ that might literally end the game

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Malfatron was also cleared as Avengers aligned by MD4L....and he flipped Skrull.

Matts literally flipped black

As someone md4l cleared, I’m vouching for matts alignment as of the time he rejoined

if you doubt him, you doubt me, and if that’s the case, then the ratio is at best 2-1-2 and at worst 1-2-2 and this is already over 

if a 3rd party converted matts, then it’s the same situation, it’s just that I’m the odd man out and final civ.. either way, if skrulls are still out there and still converting then civs have already lost

Short version.. if you lynch matts or I, the game is over..

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Matts literally flipped black

As someone md4l cleared, I’m vouching for matts alignment as of the time he rejoined

if you doubt him, you doubt me, and if that’s the case, then the ratio is at best 2-1-2 and at worst 1-2-2 and this is already over 

if a 3rd party converted matts, then it’s the same situation, it’s just that I’m the odd man out and final civ.. either way, if skrulls are still out there and still converting then civs have already lost

Short version.. if you lynch matts or I, the game is over..

I agree with that line of thinking.  It goes similar for me as well.  Lynch me and the game is over.  

that is why lynching Dome today allows matts to get to a lie detect on each of us (that he has not done already).  

On 6/2/2019 at 8:49 PM, Tk3 said:

Put it this way...

Is there ANY evidence that we have civ hits remaining?

Considering mafia is not in ANY danger of night hits, then I think it is very plausible that a mafia bodyguard would made town-sided protections to try to look good

In a world where there are 2 mafia left, it makes sense that pickle is mafia

Goes from little sense that pickle is mafia........

On 6/3/2019 at 11:22 AM, Tk3 said:

Swag needs to die.. but lynching swag tonight just pushes our issues to tomorrow, and with another mafia hit then It will be even more difficult 

I think I’ll take the risk on Rick 

swag needing to die, but will lynch Rick anyway?

Interesting change for someone that is very pro in lynching the outed others/Indy in a game

Like I haven't said that enough... it should've been detected the first time I survived a lynch if he had it.

I don't think matts is blocking any hits. he knows they're out of hits and he's is using that as cover to avoid having to fake any other moves. 

You didn't trust me on Iron man, trust me on this. 

Archived