resign Joseph Richie back on 1 year 

go into draft 

R1- Chase Young DE

R1- kid from Colorado WR

R3- G Richie replacement 

R3- LB

R3-  trade up for young 

R4 - RB 

O/U is set at 119.5. How many more between now and the draft?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chali21 said:

I doubt the team could bring burfect back. There’s too much risk with him doing pretty much anything. The NFL is looking for any reason at all to drop a ban on him. 

youre right, but i wouldnt mind bringing him back if we draft a MLB in the first 3 rounds. Rookie can learn Guenther's system under Burfict and wed have insurance if Burfict went down with an injury or suspension. 

14 minutes ago, Geezy said:

regardless hes got some get off, and the spin move was beautiful

Yeah because the T wasn’t ready due to the offsides. I’m sure this guy is very good but is certainly not a play to use to try to demonstrate his ability. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Yeah because the T wasn’t ready due to the offsides. I’m sure this guy is very good but is certainly not a play to use to try to demonstrate his ability. 

it wasnt called offsides though

46 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Not every penalty gets called? Thought that’s common knowledge. Especially on Alabama vs a bad team. 

it was close enough to not get called. dude has nice get off, whether he was offside or not, that was nice burst.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

He was offsides here. Had to pause in 0.5 second intervals to make sure it was correct. 

Man... you just like to be contrarian about any and everything don't you? 

Wasn't called. Doesn't look offsides, just well timed. Regardless... I watched the game. He explodes off the screen. Best defensive player in the SEC and leads it in sacks and TFLs

It’s amazing how much better this EDGE class is than last year. Like five of these guys are probably #2 to Bosa. 

Ruggs and one of these EDGE’s and we’ll be sittin pretty next year. This should be a playoff team the first year in Vegas. I think 8-8 would be our floor if everything goes our way. Lot of time between now and then though.