2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

bro,,, BP, I, not anyone else aren’t obsessed with you.  Your really not that important to obsess over.  Don’t take that personal none of us are.  We’re not even people were screen names on here.... and BP I’m sure has way better things to do in life than obsess over you.  Your just easily messed with and people have fun with it?

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I literally don’t do this at all. And you will not find a single example of this. My opinions on players are purely opinions and I’ve said a million times my evaluations are not more valuable than anyone else doing their own evaluations. Have said it a hundred million times. Because, they aren’t. Do I state my opinions in a confident way for certain players? Sure, I do. That’s my posting style, and I do apologize if you think it’s unnecessary. However, I won’t be changing it. It’s me. However, they are still opinions. You are being brainwashed by BP making you believe I overrate players and state things as facts, when in reality, I don’t. 

Let’s not start a multi-page debate here again? It doesn’t benefit either of us and the forum is tired of it. Yes, I will wake up to 12 beyond-angry BP quotes who is obsessed with me, but you and I don’t have to participate in it. 

You realize it’s the subtle little pokes you constantly slide into your messages that piss people off... not to mention your outright jerka$$ behavior towards BP.

i guarantee if you stopped it for a few days this would just all end.

5 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

bro,,, BP, I, not anyone else aren’t obsessed with you.  Your really not that important to obsess over.  Don’t take that personal none of us are.  We’re not even people were screen names on here.... and BP I’m sure has way better things to do in life than obsess over you.  Your just easily messed with and people have fun with it?

If he wasn’t obsessed with me, there wouldn’t be more BP quotes about me than singular BP posts. Every day I wake up to about 23-27 notifications on this forum. About 11-12 of them are usually BP, sounding angry as can be, over really nothing except my OWN opinions. Yes, he is obsessed with me. I never initiate a single thing with him. Look at it. 

Have your reply, but I’m going back to draft talk. 

Edited by BayRaider

8 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I literally don’t do this at all. And you will not find a single example of this. My opinions on players are purely opinions and I’ve said a million times my evaluations are not more valuable than anyone else doing their own evaluations. Have said it a hundred million times. Because, they aren’t. Do I state my opinions in a confident way for certain players? Sure, I do. That’s my posting style, and I do apologize if you think it’s unnecessary. However, I won’t be changing it. It’s me. However, they are still opinions. You are being brainwashed by BP making you believe I overrate players and state things as facts, when in reality, I don’t. 

Let’s not start a multi-page debate here again? It doesn’t benefit either of us and the forum is tired of it. Yes, I will wake up to 12 beyond-angry BP quotes who is obsessed with me, but you and I don’t have to participate in it. 

And yes I’m such a moron I’ve let BP brainwash me thru the computer! 
this is the better than thou ****e people get annoyed with.

its always this subtle tone of superiority.

• Like 4

Just now, jimkelly02 said:

You realize it’s the subtle little pokes you constantly slide into your messages that piss people off... not to mention your outright jerka$$ behavior towards BP.

i guarantee if you stopped it for a few days this would just all end.

Read my above post. BP is the one who flames me and always initiates with me. Always. 100%. Reply to that one and not this one though. 

Jim, I’m going back to draft talk. I’m sick of this. The forum is sick of this. Enough is enough. Stop. 

This is hypocrisy big time,  “Carr cult” “ Carr Stan’s” , pansies, narcissist, Old guys, etc etc etc. brainwashed by bp? For real?  This man appologized to you and you still wouldn’t own up to diddly sh#t.lol  your free and clear and played no part in this sh$t show? Lmao! Keep paddling down that river in Egypt. I had to say something, it’s just my style and nature. 😉😈

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

This is hypocrisy big time,  “Carr cult” “ Carr Stan’s” , pansies, narcissist, Old guys, etc etc etc. brainwashed by bp? For real?  This man appologized to you and you still wouldn’t own up to diddly sh#t.lol  your free and clear and played no part in this sh$t show? Lmao! Keep paddling down that river in Egypt. I had to say something, it’s just my style and nature. 😉😈

Carr Stan’s? That’s a Twitter Term that ive never once used, ever. Words in my mouth here. And I did apologize to him. Can we move on from this? Can we be grown men here and move on from this? (until BP angrily quotes me 14 times tomorrow, even if it’s one of my more soft mildly stated opinion on the planet). 

I’m ready to talk about the draft. Seriously. 

Edited by BayRaider

3 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Cool, you got one paid professional. I have three in Orlovsky, JT, Daniel Jeremiah, and more by the day saying his accuracy is totally fine and he needs to work on decision making. Accuracy is NOT the problem. This is literally a made up narrative by you. 

Posting stats from professional who charted every game is a made up narrative? Okay....

Further, talking heads are wrong all the time. Orlovsky publicly apologizes to Daniel Jones who showed he could play despite all his criticism.

Then you go on to talk about how Herberts checks all the boxes and has good accuracy when his accuracy is actually horrendous which is a pretty universal opinion.

Only the same charts shows otherwise. Shows he's a far more accurate passer than Love.

I guess I could just use your excuses and put it on the fact his skill positions were terrible. But that only works for you when need it to right? Love was held back by his lack of WR talent. But Derek Carr with no WR talent is the problem. Can you explain how that works?

• Like 2

I would be pleased with Hurts. He is a hard worker. Great leader and his passing skills are still developing. Even as a rookie he can provide some value in the 2020 season and have a package set up for him with certain plays such as RPO's. 

• Like 1

Chad Johnson is one of the best route runners of all time who uses agility and foot quickness in his routes, also his ability to pop off the top of his route is A+ level, same as Jeudy. Not many WRs possess that, AB and Jeudy being two more, to that effective level. 

No point in arguing with someone who thinks Jeudy is basically an Amari clone. Jeudy has some Amari to his game with the YAC ability and slippery elusiveness, but it’s not a good main comp at all. 

Chad Johnson was played physical. That's not Jeudy's game at all. He's an elite route runner, but slender and didn't have to beat a lot of press man at 'Bama

You don’t have to wait til 2024. BP is the worst guy on the forum (all of footballsfuture) when it comes QBs. He loved Manziel, Bortles, Paxton Lynch, Marcus Mariota big time, Josh Rosen big time. Literally. I hated all those guys. He also still makes excuses for Mariota to this day, and still made excuses for Rosen until the last couple Dolphin games. The only QB we’ve ever agreed on is Sam Darnold. So I’ve basically already won this situation a million times over and he will be wrong, yet again.

You literally can't find one other poster to corroborate this. Not one. Just slinging BS 

I don't think I ever commented on Lynch at all. Never cared to. Liked Carr over Bortles and Manziel. Like Mariota overr Jamis, but never commented much on him as the Raiders had their QB. Then was in on Wentz and Watson. But please carry on making stuff up. 

Although then BP acts like his s*** don’t stink and still tries to be right somehow. He’s a narcissist 100%. When a narcissist is wrong, they attack the other persons reasons for being right, and don’t admit they are wrong. Then they make excuses for their own decision.

You are literally describing yourself lol. Like literally to a tee and I've seen several posters in various forums call you out for this when backed into a corner.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Steins Gate said:

I respect you, BP. 

But the route running by Chad and Jeudy are similar IMO. Both are very quick and sudden with the use of their feet and hips. The difference between the two is Jeudy doesn't try to highpoint balls and out jump DBs like Chad used to. 

Oh I agree 100% on the route running. It's the physical side of the game that you alluded to. Chad was physical and outmuscled defenders to the ball. I've not seen that with Jeudy. That is why Lamb IMO is more comparable to Chad. 

Jeudy is more Marvin Harrison in my book. Slender frame, precise route runner and YAC ability.

4 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Oh I agree 100% on the route running. It's the physical side of the game that you alluded to. Chad was physical and outmuscled defenders to the ball. I've not seen that with Jeudy. That is why Lamb IMO is more comparable to Chad. 

Jeudy is more Marvin Harrison in my book. Slender frame, precise route runner and YAC ability.

Thanks for clarifying. 

Marvin is a good comp to Jeudy.

But IMO Chad is not a good comp for Lamb. Hines Ward, Anquan Boldin (more athletic though), or Hopkins would be better. 

Agree to disagree. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Nope. I wake up to like nine BP angry quotes per day in five Raider threads, and four non Raider-Section threads (I never quote this guy first). Not over exaggerating. He’s literally, 100% absolutely obsessed with me. To the point I think he is mentally unstable OR just a bum living in his moms basement (only person on the forum to not post a single thing about himself). I’ve never had someone this obsessed with me on the internet before. It’s not normal by any means. 

Not all heros wear capes. I'm a defender the facts and tire of you flip flopping in every thread. Calling people out who disagree with you. Using PFF only when convenient to your agenda after calling them "useless" and "garbage". Lying and saying you "talked to a PFF intern" about them out sourcing to India despite the fact you got it RIGHT here in this form from somethting I posted form Reddit (ooops... thought the general draft forum would believe you).

Sorry man... some posters just need to take L's and I'm hear to give 'em to you.

• Like 2