Mafia Registration and General Discussion Thread

rackcs

9 minutes ago, SwAg said:

No, no, it’s fine, we’re all a bunch of sissies who exclude Chris Benoit because he allegedly murdered his family.

I'm fine including the Rabid Wolverine. His nickname was proven to be alarmingly accurate.

Just like I'm fine including Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka who was a murderer or how people overlook that Stone Cold Steve Austin was involved in blatant domestic abuse (Same with Matt Hardy btw). I mean, Scott Hall was charged with 2nd degree murder/killed a guy with a gun in a bar fight.

Just now, SwAg said:

So, it’s settled, the theme for the game is Chris Benoit’s dementia

Wrestlemania 3.0 should have all of those who tragically died too soon, like him, Mr. Perfect, The British Bulldog, Macho Man, Miss Elizabeth, Lex Luger, Ultimate Warrior, Owen Hart (you want me to keep typing? I'm only about 10% done)...

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Wrestlemania 3.0 should have all of those who tragically died too soon, like him, Mr. Perfect, The British Bulldog, Macho Man, Miss Elizabeth, Lex Luger, Ultimate Warrior, Owen Hart (you want me to keep typing? I'm only about 10% done)...

Wrasslemafia 3.0 the ghosts of wrestling does sound like something I could do in the future 

• Like 2