Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

You know, I'm not even 100% that hes a friendly other but I think I'd rather try for scum than go for mwil. We can always get him later. His ability doesn't seem harmful from what we know right now so I'm willing to go elsewhere.

55 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

You aren’t the only one allowed to go FULL PICKLE MODE.

I’m the only one that has claimed dysentery. Im also the only one still alive that’s interacted with scum since Counselor and ET were killed last night after interacting with Pickle.

pwny and dome clearly said how these were spread on page 72.

Why’d you go Rackcs right away? You gave no explanation.

Bc I think he is scum.  That's why I put him into the duel. 

52 minutes ago, rackcs said:

You know, I'm not even 100% that hes a friendly other but I think I'd rather try for scum than go for mwil. We can always get him later. His ability doesn't seem harmful from what we know right now so I'm willing to go elsewhere.

If he had a harmful ability, do you think he would claim as such? 

9 minutes ago, pwny said:

One Mystic Elixir for this chap

Can I combine the Mystic with the Dysentery simultaneously, or is that too dangerous? Better yet, how about 2 dysenteries that I bought yesterday AND the Mystic?

Yeah, Ashton, I reckon I’m mighty fond of the good ol friendly stranger, but I ain’t wanting to get my nose bit for gandering too long when the rattler starts a rattling.

Whatcha reckon on what ol Butch said, aye?

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Can I combine the Mystic with the Dysentery simultaneously, or is that too dangerous? Better yet, how about 2 dysenteries that I bought yesterday AND the Mystic?

I reckon you bought the Magic Elixirs yester. Now, I don't know a lot about magic and mystic things, but I think combinin them could be very dangerous. Best to take them a few hours apart, I reckon.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, pwny said:

I reckon you bought the Magic Elixirs yester. Now, I don't know a lot about magic and mystic things, but I think combinin them could be very dangerous. Best to take them a few hours apart, I reckon.

What the hell. Give me one of those Mystic badboys.