Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

35 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, Ashton, I reckon I’m mighty fond of the good ol friendly stranger, but I ain’t wanting to get my nose bit for gandering too long when the rattler starts a rattling.

Whatcha reckon on what ol Butch said, aye?

Idk, I don't buy it. I genuinely think mwil is likely the other. I'm ok with the lynch cause I don't necessarily buy that he's friendly for sure but I reckon that nacho is scum so I think I'm good there.

5 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I'll take another syphilis thing. And then when I get it I'd like to just chug whatever syphilis elixir stuff I have left.

One Syphilis Miracle Elixir for this fine young gent.

• Like 1

Just now, rackcs said:

Idk, I don't buy it. I genuinely think mwil is likely the other. I'm ok with the lynch cause I don't necessarily buy that he's friendly for sure but I reckon that nacho is scum so I think I'm good there.

Or I should an other. I think there's prolly two. Then three scum. That could make sense to me.

Eyes vote Ashtray, eef for no other reeson to see heem show up. I no like Blondie vote, but eyes understand eet. Could be talked eento Bohreegard, how you say, no problem?

1 hour ago, pwny said:

I reckon you bought the Magic Elixirs yester. Now, I don't know a lot about magic and mystic things, but I think combinin them could be very dangerous. Best to take them a few hours apart, I reckon.

It’s been a couple hours. I’m drinking 2 of my 3 Magic’s. 

*Drinks both*