Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Reckon I ain’t sure why y’all being so coy on who ya suspect.

Way I figure, once McBroom, Bo Ro Guard, and Cannon bite the dust, we'll be done with the whole shootin mess.

I ain't claimin to know who's who, but I reckon they ain't escaped that there groupin

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Because he's wrong. I don't care why he got to that conclusion. That's irrelevant. The point is he's at the wrong conclusion, as he largely has been the entire game about everyone, by his own admission. 

Though I actually agree with him about this one tonight - I think both he and Pickle are town. 

If you don’t care why then how do you “get” why he was? 

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Forge normally seems to be more active and at least attempts to scum hunt whereas this game he seems more content to sit back and let everyone else do their thing without saying much. Don't seem like him. As for Nacho he just seems to be playing under the radar much like he was last game but I also don't know enough about his playing style to know if that's a true tell or not. 

You know I asked to be replaced because of work, right? Dome never got back to me, so I assumed that there were no replacements. The times when I'm most active are at work. If I'm slammed at work, I can't be active. It's so busy this week we have overtime this weekend. 

Also, if I were scum, I'm faaaaaaaaaaaaar more active. Usually because I'm bussing one of my teammates at some point. 

Also, I don't ever scum hunt. That's the common refrain you can pretty much hear everyone say about me at some point in a game, "he's not scum hunting". I offer theories. I have offered some up this game and offered up thoughts on things when I could. 

2 minutes ago, James said:

Way I figure, once McBroom, Bo Ro Guard, and Cannon bite the dust, we'll be done with the whole shootin mess.

I ain't claimin to know who's who, but I reckon they ain't escaped that there groupin

Yeah, partner, if it get on out that group, I reckon I’mma be six shooting with Wulf and Marsten.

I don’t even know what to make ol Ashtray at this point.  Voices in mah head tell me he sleepin and that’s why ain’t been too many grim reapers at high moon, but then I give it a shake and tell myself he liable to just had a bit much to drink.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

You know I asked to be replaced because of work, right? Dome never got back to me, so I assumed that there were no replacements. The times when I'm most active are at work. If I'm slammed at work, I can't be active. It's so busy this week we have overtime this weekend. 

Also, if I were scum, I'm faaaaaaaaaaaaar more active. Usually because I'm bussing one of my teammates at some point. 

Also, I don't ever scum hunt. That's the common refrain you can pretty much hear everyone say about me at some point in a game, "he's not scum hunting". I offer theories. I have offered some up this game and offered up thoughts on things when I could. 

So you’re saying technically you could spend more time scum hunting but haven’t? 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

So you’re saying technically you could spend more time scum hunting but haven’t? 

What? Am I talking french? Why are people having difficulty understanding what I'm saying this game? No, I'm saying I never scum hunt. In any game. I offer theories, sometimes they makes sense and people listen, sometimes they don't. I don't lead a lynch brigade. Nor do I care to. I make hunt scum through night moves...pretty much what I said all last game in the Marvel game as well. I have no night moves in this one. I'm useless until I take a hit from someone. I leave the solving of scum to you guys. 

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

What do you all think about James and Woz? Just dropping votes on me and then bouncing? I mean James has posted but hasn't said much, nah mean?

Life intervened.

Here now.

Not sure eye like tie vote taking two here.