Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

8 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Interesting.  I will not be bullied 

Regardless do you think nacho is town or just voting kotn to not piss off nacho more? 

Its not bullying. Just fact. I've nominated you every night but night one, including  yesterday (those nominations weren't made public due to pickle calling out rack, but you and woz were my picks). I said yesterday you were one of my scum as well. You vote me and I go down, you die. I'm giving people a free pass with that knowledge if you're on my line. 

@James is free to vote me. I won't kill him regardless of whom else is in my line. 

My vote is fluid. Kotn was one of my nominations, so I'm fine with that for now. But I catch the right people on my line, I may flip my vote to myself just to hammer and keep them on my line. I'm hardly worried about making nacho angry. I voted him n1, and he was on my list as well. I have nothing to be scared of

• Like 1

Well, if I reckon ol VonDoom is saying what I reckon he saying, I ain’t mighty fond of any of these here choices.  Reckon we shoulda had more talking while drinking.  

Ol Ashtray strikes me as a sleeper.  

I feel best about ol Frito, I reckon.  Reckon he may just be doin a right ol flex with a gold nugget of trufe.  Reckon Ol Bilbo was a tad paranoid and trigger happy, makes me think Bandits done got similar abilities to kill when there is a trade, especially after what ol Art did to King after Butch high nooned him.

Reckon I’m mighty keen on hearing what ol VonDoom has to say for himself with what I done think he said, especially after what done happened so far this game with people claiming friendly.