Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

2 minutes ago, James said:

Well, by hook or crook, I hope you get the gig!

That’s mighty kind of you!

Just now, Counselor said:

Would this deem it an “Open Bar”?

As long as I get to make the drinks! I’m hoping to be more of a low key bartender.

Participants will have until Sunday at 9pm EST to submit their names for the first Duel.

Players too yellabellied to submit their nominations will find themselves in the crossfire!!!

• Like 2

You know, I reckon some of these namby-pamby folk just ain't gonna address my concern.  Think King might be in cahoots with some scoundrels.  You can get to talkin or we can get to talkin at high moon, partner.

That Blondie is a few cattle short of a herd too.  He's rubbin me the wrong way with the way he spendin the day hounding on ol Lloyd.  Reckon he's not wrong, but I also reckon they might be in cahoots.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

@Malfatron and @SwAg => go read my post on the run game. Most people on this site are idiots, but you two will have thoughts. Either for/against. Doesnt matter. Its in NFL gen. 

Hold your horses here, partner.  I don't know what you're moseying on about here.