Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

4 hours ago, Malfatron said:

i do want to fight swag though

if i am voting in, put swag there too

I never been one to back down from a fight, partner.  Just best be hoping you got someone lookin down on you if you cross draw with me, partner.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Why must people fight?

You ever talk with the sheriff, partner?

Let me tell you something, partner, and it might not make sense to you city folk, but out here, life ain’t the same.

This ain’t New York where the bad guy is the banker moving your money around.  Out here, there are yellowbellied scoundrels living up to what we say they are: monsters.  So, if you want to live out here, if you want to protect everything you hold dear — you have to fight, or they’ll kill you or worse.  You think the monsters are those fighting, heh, there are worse monsters than me out there, partner.  And I’m not about to let these no-good crooks trample us.  You best wise up, cuz if one you pacifists ends up in the crossfire, I don’t distinguish too easily between targets.

1 minute ago, James said:

Now hold yer horses. You tellin me there's some city slickers in our midst?

The way some of these folk runnin their mouthes makes me think they ain’t from round these parts.

Just now, Counselor said:

Swag is a yellow bellied three eyed bullfrog I tell ya

Look here, partner.  The only yellow been on my belly is iodine when I closed up my own wound after a shoot out at ol McGoven’s Ranch.