Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Matts 

Havent been reading up to be honest. Took a nap, did laundry, those type of things. I’m on summer break baby

Interesting

Just now, Malfatron said:

its matts. do you even have to ask?

Yeah...what I was getting at was the similarities and differences between last game. That's why I was asking if it was Matts that was wanting to rely on night moves toward the end of that one. Seems to counter his play here imo. Also is counter to his repeated posts that he was willing to just sign up and die...but after a vote or two claims, then makes statments that imo is only to get votes off himself

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

He admitted to having a gun and I’m considering going on Matt again. As for the third time, I have picked up on a couple soft claims and am trying to save Pickle. I Don’t think I’d do that if I were scum in a tie lynch situation.

i dont think what pickle posted is a cc if thats what you are getting at

• Like 1

Just now, The Orca said:

Interesting

Yeah...what I was getting at was the similarities and differences between last game. That's why I was asking if it was Matts that was wanting to rely on night moves toward the end of that one. Seems to counter his play here imo. Also is counter to his repeated posts that he was willing to just sign up and die...but after a vote or two claims, then makes statments that imo is only to get votes off himself

Interesting? Orca always fishes for things when he is scum

Just now, The Orca said:

Interesting

thats true. i noticed some inconsistent behavior from matts.

unfortunately, i noticed that day 1 of last time too.

sometimes matts is inconsistent 

such a complex character

12 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Matts 

Havent been reading up to be honest. Took a nap, did laundry, those type of things. I’m on summer break baby

havent been reading up.

Just now, Counselor said:

Especially if he said he is going to use his move against an obvious town player out of just revenge for whatever he said. He isn’t a help to town either way. He is a liability. 

out of revenge.

....how did you know it was for revenge?

if you did know that already, why was your vote on pickle instead of matts?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

so does mwil

but maybe he does that as civ too, but i forgot his town game

I am extremely consistent. I always fish, I’m aggressive, and I’m an active poster. I’ve only been scum twice in Criminal Minds and Marvel. I aggressively blew the Overwatch game as civ.

kotn

no reason whatsoever. I have no idea what is going on at this point. 

That being said, I'm busy as hell at work, and I'm not sure if that is going to let up or when I'm going to have time to really follow in on this game. So @Dome, if you have a replacement up and ready, you can pull me out. If there is no replacement, I'll be rolling this game Mission style.