Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

10 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

and then when i pointed out that it doesnt make sense that his vote wasnt on matts.....he voted matts

He seems to be following you close.  After last game you got converted, seems he would realize that following on someone you don't know their alignment is risky.  Unless he is doing so with an ulterior motive

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Something on the chest of those gifs gave me some pause as to what he may have been insinuating.

I noticed it as well.  Just not sure Pickle would make that be so obvious.  Seems like he might be angling for someone to show their hand

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

He seems to be following you close.  After last game you got converted, seems he would realize that following on someone you don't know their alignment is risky.  Unless he is doing so with an ulterior motive

like setting me up for a hockey mislynch, and getting an excuse to vote me in the duel day 2?

it crossed my mind.

more importantly though, what are your thoughts on todays actionable actions

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

I noticed it as well.  Just not sure Pickle would make that be so obvious.  Seems like he might be angling for someone to show their hand

it would be the perfect bandit softclaim, because he doesnt even have to admit he was soft claiming when called out on it.

okay, pickle might be guilty too

13 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

hmmm....the fact that these buggers put pickle in the duel and not orca suggests to me that he may be the innocent brother

Partner, I reckon you casting a stone at me, and I ain’t taking kindly to it.

WOOOO-WEEEE! Have I got an excitin nite planned for ya'll! Any o' ya yokels lookin fer a good time, ride out to that there abandoned saloon at the outskirt. Once yer done wettin yer whistle, giddy on up and join in on the festivalities.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

like setting me up for a hockey mislynch, and getting an excuse to vote me in the duel day 2?

it crossed my mind.

more importantly though, what are your thoughts on todays actionable actions

Pickle Rick:  the point that @Hockey5djh brought up about the early votes being off pickle when he was nominated by 5 players.   Some of the interactions/post exchanges with rackcs and counselor have be uneasy

Matts:  don't love the claim early, but I feel it would be reckless to lynch him because of that.  Feel like a good amount of the animosity toward matts is based on last game as much as this one.  Currently, I am more willing to let Matts play out and see what D2 brings on that front

Hockey:  He said he was hoping this would not start until Monday, so his early lack of activity does not really factor into things much for me.  He has brought up some good points on things (see the Pickle early votes above).  Now, was that out of self preservation or genuine scum hunting I am not sure on.  I dont recall playing a game with Hockey, so I really have no feel for his playstyle.

Untouch:  Had some posts during the drinking phase that didn't sit well with me.  I nominated Nacho along with him as I thought it would be a good match of skills to go with someone I had suspicion on.  since we got a 7 have party here, not much attention has been given to touch and he has floated by with little attention.  

KOTN:  really inactive and not much here to go on .  

Woz:  Not sure the discussion he and Mwil were having on the post timing of the duel candidate reveal and the addition of Mwil into the duel itself.  Hard to make out what woz was trying to say with his verbiage in the character role play. 

MWil:  Swag seems to be pushing at him pretty hard.  I would agree that there have been a good number of things that stand out at Mwil being non-town.  I am not sure on how to view the placement of him into the duel.  My initial thought was that it would be an interesting scum play to put 1 of their own into the mix to get a possible lolclear view on someone.  A lot of that probably depends on the timing of when the move is made....which is something we do not know.  

Counselor seems to be consistently (self) pushing his town game as being obvious.  I think he is buttering up to you in some manner with the complimentary phase of trusting your scum hunting. 

Malf and swag have the usual banter that goes on each game.  Both posturing to get into a duel at some point.   I can't help but feel that if/when you 2 are scum together, you 2 will have a ton fun with it.....so that is something that will be sticking with my line of thinking until I see it in a game and get to realize how it plays out. 

• Like 1

With 18 players alive, majority means 10 votes.

5 Hockey - ET80, nacho, mwil, malf, counselor

4 matts - orca, pickle, bcb, touch

3 pickle - james, hockey, matts 

2 mwil - rackcs, woz

1 Untouch - squire

1 KOTN - Forge

0 Woz

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Wish ol man Dome were around to tell us what happens if there is a three-way tie.

In case of a tie, everyone will die.

(I mean, all tied for the lead)

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1