Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

Reckon you should at least state your occupation amongst us at this point, partner.  Your tally at about six or seven, and unless my math is a bit fuzzy, I reckon you're near getting quick drawed before high noon.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@The Orca you might as well come clean and explain your win con and how you found counselor has the treasure so i can believe you or not

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@theuntouchable regarding squire 

tenor.gif?itemid=7744111

@The Orca 

1. Can you win with us?

2. Why do you think counselor has the gold?

3. What is your wincon?

I dont want to...dont make me...guess I may have blown this early...have pity on me lol

I have to find the person with the treasure and out live them. After that I may remain in the game...so yes I can win with town, I guess it means I can win with the bandits too

3 shot invest (only to find treasure) (Day or Night use)

3 shot add to the duel

I invested Counselor today

Please vote Counselor today 

tenor.gif?itemid=12850479

Partner, I reckon at a glance I believe ya, but if ya know ol Macaw got your loot, I don't see why ya gotta get him in this here standoff.  Reckon I'll be open to it if ol Art is mighty convincing, but I don't see why ya gotta get ol Macaw today if Art is a howling like a starvin coyote on the ridge at full moon.

Reckon just a matter of time til ol Art claims cuz I ain't thinkin the California Gold Rush could move this mountain any other way.